Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calling All Albion Fans Abroad

Coldean Reject

Apr 30, 2009
I'll be sitting round the camp fire on North Stradbroke Island, trying to listen to the BBC World Service on the radio. When you hear them say "... and we welcome our overseas listeners", that'll be me they're talking about!

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I'll be sitting round the camp fire on North Stradbroke Island, trying to listen to the BBC World Service on the radio. When you hear them say "... and we welcome our overseas listeners", that'll be me they're talking about!

Welcome, but how come you are a reject from Coldean?

I am Coldean born & bred but sadly exiled to Lower Bev.

:bigwave:

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
Looks like the Argus have picked up on this thread. Reckon we all deserve a shout at some point during the game from the SCR commentary team or ARGUS, who appear to get a lot of er, inspiration for their articles from NSC.

COME ON LADS!

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
Reckon we all deserve a shout at some point during the game from the SCR commentary team or ARGUS, who appear to get a lot of er, inspiration for their articles from NSC.
You're right! Big shout out to a bunch of blokes who love the Albion so much that they choose to sod off and live in another country, and as a result hardly ever get to an Albion game.

But, they do put themselves to considerable inconvenience to listen to the commentary, whenever they can. Heroes, every one. :dunce:

dirtynine

May 1, 2009
Hey NSC - first post, finally stopped lurking and signed up because of this thread. Will be on the roofdeck in Boston, Mass., in the far-too-old-and-tight Dean Hammond jersey with SCR streaming. Good luck all.

portlander

Jul 16, 2003
Portland, Maine, USA
Thought I was going to be at home listening nervously, but instead will be here in Portland, Maine (USA for the geographically challenged) supervising a room full of students taking their SATs. Very boring and takes forever, but at least I'll have my laptop and will be able to follow the goals as they flood the Stockport net.

You're right! Big shout out to a bunch of blokes who love the Albion so much that they choose to sod off and live in another country, and as a result hardly ever get to an Albion game.

But, they do put themselves to considerable inconvenience to listen to the commentary, whenever they can. Heroes, every one. :dunce:

:bigwave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here