Calderon spouting off AGAIN

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He will need to get his haircut and smarten himself up a bit first, a nice short back and sides with brylcreem should do the trick, good player but god he is a scruffy git.

I love the fact that he looks so scruffy in amongst all the silly hairstyles of modern footballers, part of his charm to me.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
You choose...

calde.jpg

calde2.jpg

BTW - it's Paul Hazlewood's picture, and I haven't asked him if I can use it.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Has he ever been the fans' player of the year? If not, perhaps we could rig this season's vote so that he wins it at least once and we can tell him what we all think of him.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
He is definitely a manager in waiting.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You need to read this again with your eyes a little wider open .....
You have used the word "better", he uses the word "compete"
I knew I was fishing with no bait, but to actually catch one after the ruse has been rumbled. is outstanding work Acker.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I saw Calde and Vicente in the Wick at the end of the 2011/12 season, nobody in the pub recongnised either of them, as I next went to the bar, they were stood waiting to get served and had a chat with the bearded wonder, he was a lovely bloke, offered to buy them both a drink but he turned it down, he then translated a few questions back and forth between Vicente and my friend.

then last season, upon leaving the ground very late and needing to get back into Brighton, we walked past him and asked him for a lift back into town as a joke, he actually considered it but the Mrs didnt seem to approve, I dont think she wanted two drunks in the back of the car. Glad i didnt buy him that pint.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The last time I saw him I ignored him in favour of Dr Helge, it's a cycling thing.

Although judging by the shocked look on everybodies faces (mine included) I doubt:-

Calde has ever been passed over at The Amex before.
Dr Helge has ever had a groupie before.
& Dr H wishes his groupie wasn't a fat middle man.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
The last time I saw him I stood there slapping my palms together repeatedly. He knows why.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
He is obviously a very arrogant man and I've heard he causes trouble in the dressing room with his massive ego. Get rid I say.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
The last time I saw him I ignored him in favour of Dr Helge, it's a cycling thing.

Although judging by the shocked look on everybodies faces (mine included) I doubt:-

Calde has ever been passed over at The Amex before.
Dr Helge has ever had a groupie before.
& Dr H wishes his groupie wasn't a fat middle man.

Has your bathroom floor dried out yet?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports