Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calderon spouting off AGAIN

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Best attitude from any player we've had in the last decade imo. Love him. KEEP HIM AT THE CLUB FOR COACHING ROLE ETC ONE DAY!!!!

7oaksgull

Jan 3, 2010
Sevenoaks, Kent
Hey Ho, In-i-go,
Either a little too fast,
Or you're a little too slow,
There's a hurricane in the back of our team,
And we think his name is Caldi....

???

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Hey Ho, In-i-go,
Either a little too fast,
Or you're a little too slow,
And we think his name is Caldi....

???

Get rid of "or" and maybe swap either with he's' to help it scan and you have a good song. Might have to see how it sounds but I am not doing that on a train!

7oaksgull

Jan 3, 2010
Sevenoaks, Kent
Get rid of "or" and maybe swap either with he's' to help it scan and you have a good song. Might have to see how it sounds but I am not doing that on a train!

Hey Ho, In-i-go,
He's a little too fast,
You're a little too slow,
And we think his name is Caldi

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We took a Basque flag down last week with his name across it - he gave my son a wave and a thumbs up with a massive smile after the match when he saw it. Hoping its a lucky charm after the way we came out in the 2nd half v Bolton, so will be taking it every week now!

Was that North West corner? He noticed it and gave the thumbs up just before ko too - an absolute gent...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
People talk about players not being fans but I get the impression that like Kuipers, Calde is actually a fan of BHA?

Great comparison! The likes of these two, Kerry Mayo & OGH don't come about too often. Legends...

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Damn how did you see through it?
Was it the capitals, I knew it was too greater step for a trainee troll. I don't think I'm cut out for this.

I thought it would be nice to see how it looked from the other side.
Calde quoted, we ALL swoon, say we hope he never leaves the club, by which time the next quote comes along, it's pretty repetitive, and not very football forum.

The bloke should have had a hatTRICK on Saturday.

Without opening the thread I thought it was enREst who had StARteD it

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Met Calderon with the NSC greyhounds. Proper gent. Love the guy. And definitley worth a place on the legends wall in my opinion

Great comparison! The likes of these two, Kerry Mayo & OGH don't come about too often. Legends...

I am sure that Adam Virgo mentioned being a season ticket holder at the Goldstone in a recent Albion Roar, I think he should be added to the list.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Club Legend, decent player, seems like a quality guy, works hard with AITC to give something back to the club, great facial hair, lecturer, triathlete AND raises money for Chestnut Tree House hospice.

What's not to like?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Club Legend, decent player, seems like a quality guy, works hard with AITC to give something back to the club, great facial hair, lecturer, triathlete AND raises money for Chestnut Tree House hospice.

What's not to like?
I think Sevenside hit the nail on the head when he said words to the effect of:-

If Calde stopped mucking about with his namby-pamby stuff and actually concentrated on his football, the thing he is paid for, he might actually be able to hit a cows arse with a banjo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here