Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BZ injury

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
If it's a fact i think you may be right, he is not young in footballing terms and has had his fair share of injuries in the past, if so lets hope he (with the team) finishes on a massive high!!

It's a real shame we haven't been able to seem him at his best since his return. I have been telling my boys about the legend that is "Zamora" for years and they can't see it. Real shame but he has a lot to look back on and be proud and is a legend at more than just this club.

FFS [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION], have a day off. Classic nonsense from you. Opening gambit absolutely full of sh!t, you'd argue with a paper bag if you could in a feeble attempt to justify it.

Signing a 36 year old striker, the club will have known he wasn't going to play all season. He was never here as integral part of the first XI. 10 starts, 16 appearances off the bench and 7 goals is MILES beyond expectation, especially as his goals have nearly all been absolutely PIVOTAL. Signed EVERYONE ELSE ON HERE

This

Don't forget that you're an utter cockwomble though. When it comes to sensible discussion you're largely ignored for a reason.

And This.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here