Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buy One get Two free Palace Tickets!

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Sorry, but I don't get this at all. For years we've been the runt of the litter, the butt of all the hilarious wind ups regarding our attendance and the state of the grounds we've had to endure and not once have I even seen one shred of any sympathetic posting from Palace about our situation or how we got to be there in the first place.

The runt has now had a growth spurt and is bigger and stronger than the sibling it took years of abuse from.

The boot is well and truly on the other foot now, our foot, and I for one have no problem whatsoever in that bootshorn foot being used to kick them now or at any time in the future, even if they are down.

Edit: A metaphorical kicking that is, not a real one. Violence is bad kids, don't do it.

Totally this. I am not gloating, just enjoying being on the up for a change. There comes a time when you have enough of your rivals lording it over us. It's nice to give it back, it's called banter.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
why all the vitriol when they are trying hard to get people through the gate. We tried loads of things when at Withdean when no-one gave a f*** about the club or the team...now just because we have a new stadium and lots of people jumping on the bandwaggon, we are all "holier than thou"

people have very short memories

its palace for fucks sake do you realy think we are gonna pass up the chance to rip them to bits

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
why all the vitriol when they are trying hard to get people through the gate. We tried loads of things when at Withdean when no-one gave a f*** about the club or the team...now just because we have a new stadium and lots of people jumping on the bandwaggon, we are all "holier than thou"

But the point is that despite Shiite everything for fourteen years, our core support home and away held up, and the numbers of RETURNERS are v good, and they are bringing the offspring, the future...... I will take every opportunity to piss on Palace until the day I kick the proverbial.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham

might i respectfully suggest if you dont like our comments re palarce you take your comments and shove (poilte) off back to
DATM - Down At The Mac - Huddersfield Town Forum - Talk of the Town

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Free ticket with a £20 phone top up as well.desperate times.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Brilliant if true, on BBS some Nigel posted this:

"I saw a tweet last night from the Palace trust about a ticket offer for local residents for the Watford game. It was buy one ticket and get two free. If there is anyone who is a local resident and has got the flyer but isn't going to use it for themselves I would really love to take up this offer." :tosser:

Opening game of the season at home and giving away two free tickets. Admittedly it is there community day although they seem to have these every other week?

Crowd prediction of 16k. :clap2:

Why does the **** not go and by a ticket himself ?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
The door has been left unlocked all day and there hasn't been a Nigel walk in to put the record straight-as told to them by CPFC2010. Probably all busy buying up tickets on the cheap...

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
All missing the point!!! The owners clearly have SOOOOOOO much money they are coming up with 101 ways to give away free tickets as no need to sell them. Club don't need any money (don't have to actually pay their bills / debts too often) and we all know their fans will be watching a Prem game otherwise that day

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Not sure why DW is getting so much stick, where you all there at Withdean, if so carry the f*** on. Bbut if not why lord it up when we were in the shit we were desprate for fans I would of loved us to fo this, might of turned a few people into supporting us before Falmer.

Even so it is Palace haha time they shut up giving it the biggen and accept they are tinpot.

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
I went to 10% of games at Withdean due to work commitments, never made me any less of a fan like many others! Just because we were not always at Withdean does not mean we gave up the fight. Being born in 1986 like yourself maybe you were not there during the real shit times like some of us! What would you have been 11...... We have all had our place in the history of the Albion and it makes no difference if we had a season ticket at Withdean or not!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here