Buy One get Two free Palace Tickets!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
Brilliant if true, on BBS some Nigel posted this:

"I saw a tweet last night from the Palace trust about a ticket offer for local residents for the Watford game. It was buy one ticket and get two free. If there is anyone who is a local resident and has got the flyer but isn't going to use it for themselves I would really love to take up this offer." :tosser:

Opening game of the season at home and giving away two free tickets. Admittedly it is there community day although they seem to have these every other week?

Crowd prediction of 16k. :clap2:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Shouldn't it be advertised as "CPFC Care In the Community" ? If this offer is a success in boosting the crowd by another 1,000 will they introduce a multi Groupon offer of buy 1 get 4 free ? #cpfctinpotclub

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
More fuel to the ever growing suggestion that they really are in a bad financial state. How many of these leaflets have been issued though? Their 'South London and Proud' posters obviously didn't work last summer, and they needed something new as they have sold all the players who featured on them.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
why all the vitriol when they are trying hard to get people through the gate. We tried loads of things when at Withdean when no-one gave a f*** about the club or the team...now just because we have a new stadium and lots of people jumping on the bandwaggon, we are all "holier than thou"

people have very short memories

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
why all the vitriol when they are trying hard to get people through the gate. We tried loads of things when at Withdean when no-one gave a f*** about the club or the team...now just because we have a new stadium and lots of people jumping on the bandwaggon, we are all "holier than thou"

Vitriol? If you can't poke fun at your rival club having to offer 3 tickets for the price of 1 for the opening game of the season, then what's the point?!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

It's fun to take the p*ss of our Croyden brethren. However on a serious note, it does allude to desperation on their part. I genuinely wonder if they are headed for trouble.

Sorry, but I don't get this at all. For years we've been the runt of the litter, the butt of all the hilarious wind ups regarding our attendance and the state of the grounds we've had to endure and not once have I even seen one shred of any sympathetic posting from Palace about our situation or how we got to be there in the first place.

The runt has now had a growth spurt and is bigger and stronger than the sibling it took years of abuse from.

The boot is well and truly on the other foot now, our foot, and I for one have no problem whatsoever in that bootshorn foot being used to kick them now or at any time in the future, even if they are down.

Edit: A metaphorical kicking that is, not a real one. Violence is bad kids, don't do it.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
why all the vitriol when they are trying hard to get people through the gate. We tried loads of things when at Withdean when no-one gave a f*** about the club or the team...now just because we have a new stadium and lots of people jumping on the bandwaggon, we are all "holier than thou"<br />
<br />

YAWN! Maybe if you didnt support Huddersfield youd understand it is enjoyable to leverage on the misfortunes of our rivals dwindling support.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

POOR banter :nono:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

You could always f*** off and support your proper team Huddersfield as you are obviously clueless about the BHA/Palace rivalry and associated banter.

Cheers :thumbsup:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
It's not so much the offer I have a problem with, it's the fact they're bringing it out for the first game of the season. If there are two games in the season where you shouldn't struggle to get a decent crowd it's the first day and Boxing Day. If this was a match against Watford on a cold November day then fair enough, but I'd be very concerned if I was a CPFC fan about the timing. It suggests to me major cash flow issues through the summer.

Three if you include final day of the season , but yeah agreed.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton

ohsht-1.gif
WTF get real.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Something not quite right going on at Palace, they've sacked their scouting staff and are now relying on watching DVDs getting rid of box office staff. A family day on the one day you should hope to have either a sell out or a large attendance. Selling decent squad players one of which was pretty much a Palace legend.

Not suggesting admin is looming but it does look like they are having to make drastic cuts to try and stem a cash haemorrhage.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports