Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burton v DERBY LIVE on SKY

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Don't forget Pearson almost got Leicester relegated.

Silly me that's not the narrative is it...

...Don't forget Pearson Leicester team won the Premier League.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Another fantastic result for a club that throw stupid money at the problem season after season.. 'If you do what you've always done you'll get what you've always gotten.' Twats.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Yeah, was reading that thread earlier. The Derby fans are far from happy. With Pearson's post match comments, now would be a good time to poach one of their key players. If we're interested in any of them that is.
They may be close to the FFP limit already, perhaps the clever thing to do would be not to buy any of their players.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Maybe Will Hughes aside there's no Derby player I'd want. Up until recently I never thought I'd say that.

Bradley Jonhson ?

Tom Ince ?

Carson ?

HitchinSeagull

Aug 9, 2012
Bradley Jonhson ?

Tom Ince ?

Carson ?
Johnson is playing terribly and Ince is inconsistent though never played in one position for long enough, Carson is the only one of those players Derby fans rate I think, unless you were being sarcastic in which case I've been wooshed.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Derby getting dicked by Burton is the equivalent to us losing to Crawley.
On the night when Solly successfully continues his rehab the phrase "what goes around comes around" comes to mind.

PG

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
What did he say?

Along the lines of - "I might need to have a re-think. Things aren't working out as i'd planned. Back to the drawing board". It was a typically difficult post match interview. Pearson's got a bit of Roy Keane about him. You're one shitty question away from a stern stare and ultimately a possible right-hander:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here