Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burton v DERBY LIVE on SKY

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Good club, Burton Albion. Well run, seemingly on and off the pitch, and I liked their stadium when we played up there.

I wish them well (apart from against us). Derby were piss poor tonight, but Burton presumably had some hand in that.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Poor lad. He's only 21.

Surprised he didn't leave in the summer to be honest. Clearly a huge talent, and can run a game almost single handedly, as he proved at the Amex in April. I was very glad they left him on the bench against us recently, as he's by some distance their best player.

Also a massively annoying one, with his constant moaning and stupid beard. Not quite up there with Chris Martin for irritation factor, but he can be a piece of work, no mistake.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I enjoyed that.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Good club, Burton Albion. Well run, seemingly on and off the pitch, and I liked their stadium when we played up there.

I wish them well (apart from against us). Derby were piss poor tonight, but Burton presumably had some hand in that.

Fortunately COG can't play against us. He does put a shift in.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Fortunately COG can't play against us. He does put a shift in.

I'm sure some knowitall will be along soon a suggest the Albion should buy him, as soon as his random name generator spits O'Grady out.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Derby were ram pony :shit:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yes, but he's on loan at Burton, isn't he? - would his parent club sell to a Championship rival?
Good point.

Would O'Grady be interested in playing a more defensive role?

MF'84

A load of Bolanos
Jul 26, 2012
Derbyshire

They really are a good club; I've taken a fair bit of interest in them since moving nearby 12/13 years ago (there's even a fairly tenuous family link to the chairman on my Wife's side of the family...) - never imagined back then that we'd be in the same league as them anytime soon.

Been to a few games over the years at the Pirelli, both in the terraces and the hospitality areas and they were a real cut above the set-ups of their lower league rivals. Amazing where they've got to, they were only formed in 1950.

All the fans knew this season would be exceptionally tough as they just don't have the revenue through either the chairman or their fanbase to properly compete but that they would surprise a few along the way as has been proved already by beating The Massive and of course Derby tonight. Hope they have a great season apart from against us of course.

Oh and I really cannot wait for the Brewers and Rams 'discussions' at work on Monday :D

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Richard Keogh

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
They really are a good club; I've taken a fair bit of interest in them since moving nearby 12/13 years ago (there's even a fairly tenuous family link to the chairman on my Wife's side of the family...) - never imagined back then that we'd be in the same league as them anytime soon.

Been to a few games over the years at the Pirelli, both in the terraces and the hospitality areas and they were a real cut above the set-ups of their lower league rivals. Amazing where they've got to, they were only formed in 1950.

All the fans knew this season would be exceptionally tough as they just don't have the revenue through either the chairman or their fanbase to properly compete but that they would surprise a few along the way as has been proved already by beating The Massive and of course Derby tonight. Hope they have a great season apart from against us of course.

Oh and I really cannot wait for the Brewers and Rams 'discussions' at work on Monday :D

And don't forget where we got Peter Ward from.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Unlike Sky Sports News, it's not available through Virgin (unless presumably you prescribe to add on Sky Sports to your package).

Not sure why it isn't free to air on Virgin, it should be unless that's only on Sky, I'm not sure.

Argh only just saw this. Thanks. Why is this?

It's Sky Sports free-to-air channel which launched this week, probably there to try and get people to subscribe to the main package. The F1 is on there too on Sunday. La Liga and the MLS also on this weekend.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
I'd be a bit concerned if I was a Derby supporter after watching that. Plenty of good players but no coherent game plan, urgency or creativity. Watched most of the second half and only remember the Burton keeper making a couple of routine saves

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here