Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burslem Today................

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Have you thought Beach Hut that the reason its Home Fans only was because when Brighton celebrated promotion up there under Micky Adams, Brighton took 4000 and an element of our support rampaged around Burslem? Probably the same reason why Brighton fans are banned from pubs in Southend, Chesterfield, Aldershot and all around the lower leagues. So Beach Hut, how about as brighton fan you look at our support and start thinking about us instead of calling other clubs area "backward". Its offence rude and one eyed.

For what it's worth, I think it is a general Burslem thing. If you read the FootballGroundGuide website, it's quite specific that there's only the one pub that is away-fan friendly, whoever you are.

Jan 30, 2008
Have you thought Beach Hut that the reason its Home Fans only was because when Brighton celebrated promotion up there under Micky Adams, Brighton took 4000 and an element of our support rampaged around Burslem? Probably the same reason why Brighton fans are banned from pubs in Southend, Chesterfield, Aldershot and all around the lower leagues. So Beach Hut, how about as brighton fan you look at our support and start thinking about us instead of calling other clubs area "backward". Its offence rude and one eyed.
WCS your posts seem a bit off the mark , I'VE NEVER BEEN BANNED FROM ANY PUBS in Southend or Chesterfield and as for rampaging around BURSLEM if your talking about the end of season promotion game well let me tell you this, Brighton WALKED TO THE GROUND en mass passing a couple of vale pubs who's punters just looked out of the windows , personally never see any fans rampaging around vale town centre , keep it real :wink:
regards
DR

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Unless the new landlord has changed it, The Railway Bell does not let away fans in knowingly and if they do somehow get in they are quickly asked to leave.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here