• Draw

Votes: 62 37.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Watford games to play Leeds H,Brentford A,Man City A, Burnley H, Palace A, Everton H,Leicester H,Chelsea A. at very best i'd give them 11 points from those fixtures it's goodbye Hornets on 33 points

Burnley games to play Everton H, Norwich A, West Ham A,Southampton H,Wolves H, Watford A, Villa H, Spurs A, Villa H, Newcastle A. 13 for Burnley , a imaginary total of 34 points and cheerio .

Everton games to play Burnley A, Man Utd H, Leicester H, Liverpool A, Chelsea H, Leicester A, Watford A, Brentford H, Palace H, Arsenal A. 10 for Everton a probable skin of the teeth 35 points

Leeds games to play Watford A, Palace A, Man City H, Arsenal A, Chelsea H, Brighton H, Brentford A. oh hello just 7 for Leeds it's a good job for them they've got us. Safe on 37 points

As for Us Arsenal A, Spurs A, Man City A, Saints H, Wolves A, Man Utd H, Leeds A, West Ham H. Ridiculously hard run in it's just as well we have those 34 points in the bag already, i'm being kind, 6 points and EPL football for another season.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Watford games to play Leeds H,Brentford A,Man City A, Burnley H, Palace A, Everton H,Leicester H,Chelsea A. at very best i'd give them 11 points from those fixtures it's goodbye Hornets on 33 points

Burnley games to play Everton H, Norwich A, West Ham A,Southampton H,Wolves H, Watford A, Villa H, Spurs A, Villa H, Newcastle A. 13 for Burnley , a imaginary total of 34 points and cheerio .

Everton games to play Burnley A, Man Utd H, Leicester H, Liverpool A, Chelsea H, Leicester A, Watford A, Brentford H, Palace H, Arsenal A. 10 for Everton a probable skin of the teeth 35 points

Leeds games to play Watford A, Palace A, Man City H, Arsenal A, Chelsea H, Brighton H, Brentford A. oh hello just 7 for Leeds it's a good job for them they've got us. Safe on 37 points

As for Us Arsenal A, Spurs A, Man City A, Saints H, Wolves A, Man Utd H, Leeds A, West Ham H. Ridiculously hard run in it's just as well we have those 34 points in the bag already, i'm being kind, 6 points and EPL football for another season.

You're clearly not setting much stall in Norwich's chances of a late charge towards safety !!

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Burnley. Definitely want Everton to be relegated for the comedy value

We likely won't go down, even if we went winless. If we lose the rest of our games we might be and we would totally deserve it

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Interested as to where you see Burnley and Everton getting their 13 and 10 points, as from their fixtures I can't see them both getting those totals unless they both win tonight. It should be a great game for the neutral to enjoy!

seaford

Feb 8, 2007
Everton getting relegated would be the funniest thing ever.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Looking up the fixtures for Everton, after Chelsea on the 1st May none of their last 5 games are on TV unless the last day game v Arsenal is crucial.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Voted Burnley.
Everton getting relegated would firstly be hilarious. Plus I doubt they’ll be this shit next season whereas Burnley will continue to prop up the bottom of the league if they stay up, which is good news for us next season.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Weghorst is going to destroy young Branthwaite.

The whole Everton back line (Kenny, Godfrey, Branthwaite, Mykolenko) looks shocking.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Never wanted Burnley to win a game before but yet here we are - Everton relegated and Lampard shown up as the fraud manager he is would be superb.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here