• Draw

Votes: 62 37.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Yes 34 should be safe. so just for the fun of an exciting run in I'd give it to Burnley.
Remember, Everton still have Watford (A) & Brentford (H) along with Man Utd & Liverpool.
Burnley have by far the easiest run in with only Spurs to play at the top.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Who is the other one?

Favourites for the drop in 22/23 will be the 3 that come up - rightly so.

However, if Everton, Norwich and Burnley come back up again at he end of that season I doubt whether a resurgent Everton will be expected to go down in 23/24. Ergo, another team near the bottom will join Norwich and Burnley. It's relatively straightforward to stay ahead of yoyo clubs, but we are at risk if the others bring in quality attacking players like Eriksen, Gallagher, Broja, Raphinha and we don't.

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
Definitely want a draw.
If Burnley win then defeat Norwich on Sunday they will only be 7 points behind us.

We may not win another game, if you can`t score goals what chance have you got.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Burnley win please. I don't feel threatened by any possibility of us getting sucked in and this result will make for a very interesting last few weeks

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
A draw is the best outcome for the Albion in my opinion

I rather keep as many teams in the shit as possible looking at our next three games where our advantage could be eaten into

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Definitely want a draw.
If Burnley win then defeat Norwich on Sunday they will only be 7 points behind us.

We may not win another game, if you can`t score goals what chance have you got.

I'm starting to feel that we need to go down so that it becomes obvious to the people in the board room that some of the players that are starting games are just not good enough.....i mean what could the reason be for keeping Caciedo under wraps , i for one am itching to see him play , i am itching for us to hit the net , i am itching to shut the squealers up , it would be funny as all feck and typical to boot if we now go and win 3 matches that we are not supposed to but in all honesty i just can't see it this time , gutted about Moder too.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
In the spirit of the question of whatever result was best for us, a Burnley win is the obvious looking choice seeing as that’d leave them,13 behind with 9 to play, but then when you look at Everton’s remaining games it’s hard to see hem getting many points at all, so I’ll go for a draw to keep it interesting.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Burnley win, They are a side I feel we will finish above again next season so the longer they stay up there's one less side for us to worry about

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Draw for me.

Regardless, I don’t understand the hate for Lampard at all.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Must be something about Burnley players with Barnes getting caught last year [emoji849]

Weirdly Stephens just had a kid with Adam El-Abds next wife…

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Draw for me. Everton win and they're 6 points behind us with 9 games to go. If Burnley win, they have Norwich next which could be another 3 points and they'd be just 7 points behind us with 8 games to go.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Burnley, as Everton's fixtures after Burnley are United Home Leicester home Liverpool away Chelsea home, they could lose all those and without points at Burnley will be in freefall.

It would be fun to see Everton relegated, and Lampard back in the Championship (if not sacked)

Simply this.

My guess is a draw, meaning this shithouse Everton squad avoid bottom 3, after possibly the worst 6 or 7 months run in top flight history.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here