Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Burnley vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Connolly scored a lovely goal up there last season didn't he? Last game?

Easy to forget what Connolly is capable off on a good day

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Christ, the pundits on GSS are like some of the posters on here, Potter’s been lucky apparently :lolol:

When they were discussing Liverpool, Stelling had to remind both Merson and Morrison, on more than one occasion, that Brighton hadn't sat back in the game and were the more attacking side by a country mile.

The pundits they have on Sky are worse than the BBC... and that's saying something.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Yea but I prefer hearing watching / reading English things in English... even Swedish subtitles feels weird these days.

Have you got any other languages up your sleeve?

Jimmy Grimble

When they were discussing Liverpool, Stelling had to remind both Merson and Morrison, on more than one occasion, that Brighton hadn't sat back in the game and were the more attacking side by a country mile.

The pundits they have on Sky are worse than the BBC... and that's saying something.

How hard can it be to find 3/4 pundits who are articulate and actually pay attention to detail?

They need to stop hiring ex-pros and try some journalists. I’m sure they’d be more insightful.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Have you got any other languages up your sleeve?

Norwegian and Danish as they are fairly similar to Swedish, I can read Dutch without problems (though I dont understand spoken Dutch which is fine as it is incredibly ugly), and a bit of Spanish since I studied it for four years (its mandatory to read a third language - Spanish, French or German - in the last four years of school).

SoggyCabbages

Mar 29, 2019
Can't wait to smash these anti-Football Burnley scum, up the Albion.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
How hard can it be to find 3/4 pundits who are articulate and actually pay attention to detail?

They need to stop hiring ex-pros and try some journalists. I’m sure they’d be more insightful.

why do they keep on hiring them?

the average fan seems to know more about football than most of them :facepalm:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Norwegian and Danish as they are fairly similar to Swedish, I can read Dutch without problems (though I dont understand spoken Dutch which is fine as it is incredibly ugly), and a bit of Spanish since I studied it for four years (its mandatory to read a third language - Spanish, French or German - in the last four years of school).

Us English don't need to know other languages. If you can't understand us we just speak louder.

SoggyCabbages

Mar 29, 2019
Gameplan is to switch is across to Burn on the far side and him to knock it down, happened in the first 10 seconds lol.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003

Rob Green doing the game today, seeing as he's new to it I reckon he's pretty good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here