Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Burnley vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Jack Cork did one of the other elbows in McAllisters face , think it was Ben Mee who did the first , nothing given X 2 , did A Taylor choose to ignore ,
did Burnley fans do the same ?

Do Burnley have a list of refs, from "soft to Hard" ? )
( "Great Lads its Taylor today! !")
then adjust tactics to suit ? (the referee of the day ? )
Interesting idea. Given the degree of detailed planning and preparation that goes into football at this level, I wouldn't be surprised if, as well a detailed dossiers of the opposing players, Burnley had a dossier on the referees too. And probably not just Burnley.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I've just spotted that Chris Wood is playing for New Zealand at the Tokyo Olympics and won't return to Burnley until August 18-28 depending on their progress.
It will be a bonus if he's unavailable to play against us in our opening fixture.

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
Yeah, Ashley Barnes was a total angel when he played for us.
I'm still convinced the ref dived when Ash accidentally assault and batteried him.
No way was that an offence worthy of a 7 game (or was it more?) ban.
:angel:
Yer i was there for that pretty sure it was wednesday away, it was at the away end --- amazing it really was to say i was gobsmacked doesnt do it justice.
Sort of thing you might expect at youth football-- however still brings a smile to my face thinking about it, think we hung on for the draw ?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yer i was there for that pretty sure it was wednesday away, it was at the away end --- amazing it really was to say i was gobsmacked doesnt do it justice.
Sort of thing you might expect at youth football-- however still brings a smile to my face thinking about it, think we hung on for the draw ?

You were in the wrong county if you think you were there. It was at Bolton and we lost 1-0.

He did get a red card at Hillsborough for a lunging tackle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here