Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burnley...I mean Burnley for christ sake!

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
The whole 'Burnley is a shithole nehhh' thing is about as fresh and original as the 'all Brighton fans are bummers' thing. Give it a rest.

Same goes for the 'they play shit football' thing, who ****ing cares how they play? They got promoted and deserved it. About time some twats on here just let it go and focus on what is to come for us.

This is very true, push came to shove i'd have preferred Boro and BHA to go up automatically but you cannot take it away from Burnley, they have done what was required, it might not have been pretty either but they are there now. We should be concentrating on the next game, one of the biggest games in our history in fact.

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
When I went up to Burnley, first person to speak to me was a guy swearing at me for parking outside his house. What a lovely friendly welcome. We won 3-1 though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gull

Banned
May 3, 2016
Burnley disgusts me, their horrible little northern slum is full of dirty poor people.

Thankfully they live a long way away from people such as ourselves.

Their football team is racist as well, think they have only one, maybe two players of colour.

HATE

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Burnley disgusts me, their horrible little northern slum is full of dirty poor people.

Their football team is racist as well, think they have only one, maybe two players of colour.

HATE
You sound very palace.

Trying to stir up some ill-feeling ? ???

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

HATE

Now Palace fans are getting involved pretending to be BHA fans. How sad.

Gull

Banned
May 3, 2016
You sound very palace.

Trying to stir up some ill-feeling ? ???

No I am BHA for life, have been for 2 years! I have never been to Burnley but I know all about it. Its a horrible place full of horrible people. I think something like 80% are out of work.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
No I am BHA for life, have been for 2 years! I have never been to Burnley but I know all about it. Its a horrible place full of horrible people. I think something like 80% are out of work.

Get lost you Palace loser...

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Not palace, I just hate Burnley. I think they are hateful bigots and a burden to taxpayers and civilized society as a whole.

I don't think anyone on here gives a flying f**k what you think.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I think we can all agree that the countryside around Selhurst Park is crap. :D

image.jpeg

Bollocks is it :annoyed:

Jan 10, 2014
We only need some Blackburn fans on here now and we can have a right set to.

Good luck in the final Dougie (I'll probably get banned for that :D ).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here