Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burnley...I mean Burnley for christ sake!

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I think we all just need to relax.

Burnley are promoted, get over it, it might be a little bit grim but it's set in lovely Lancashire countryside blah blah blah.

We're playing Boro in just over 24 hours in the biggest game in nearly 20 years and you're all arguing about some little town in the north FFS!

Celts

Apr 24, 2016
"They are a tin pot football club who have never won anything,,,"

Well apart from being English champions...twice. and winning the FA cup, and twice runners up...twice community shield winners, and Anglo Scottish cup winners.

Twice... No sorry three times the 2nd. Tier winners this year being the latest, of course.

Winners of the third tier, and indeed the forth tier (one of only three clubs to win all four divisions btw) and quarter finalists of the European cup.

I've had a quick peek at BHA's trophy cabinate.. I don't think I need to continue but the The Sussex Royal Ulster Rifles Charity Cup must have taken some doing!!

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
"They are a tin pot football club who have never won anything,,,"

Well apart from being English champions...twice. and winning the FA cup, and twice runners up...twice community shield winners, and Anglo Scottish cup winners.

Twice... No sorry three times the 2nd. Tier winners this year being the latest, of course.

Winners of the third tier, and indeed the forth tier (one of only three clubs to win all four divisions btw) and quarter finalists of the European cup.

I've had a quick peek at BHA's trophy cabinate.. I don't think I need to continue but the The Sussex Royal Ulster Rifles Charity Cup must have taken some doing!!

How dare you? You missed the Jewish Chronicle Trophy! And the Sussex Senior Cup. Which I don't think Burnley have ever won!

Celts

Apr 24, 2016
How dare you? You missed the Jewish Chronicle Trophy! And the Sussex Senior Cup. Which I don't think Burnley have ever won!

That's true we missed out on the Sussex Snr. cup and had to make do with the Lancs cup (12 times) the Texaco cup and the little known Ferencvaro's Vase runners up.

Being Norvern, we're mostly labour so in the latest tradition don't mention the jewish Chronical incase we're open to racism charges!

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
That's true we missed out on the Sussex Snr. cup and had to make do with the Lancs cup (12 times) the Texaco cup and the little known Ferencvaro's Vase runners up.

Being Norvern, we're mostly labour so in the latest tradition don't mention the jewish Chronical incase we're open to racism charges!

:bowdown::bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here