Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burnley appeal for help.

Jan 10, 2014
It's alright going on about us pointing at planes, being racist, washing our clothes in the canal, wearing clogs, crapping in outside lavatories, eating coal and beating our wives, but putting pictures up of Simon Garner is really below the belt.

You really should be ashamed of yourselves.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
I've certainly been misinformed. I've always understood that Brighton fans were opposed to the idea of stereotyping a town on the basis of one perceived cultural difference?

What Difference?

Sent from my ipad using tapatalk whilst holding my boyfriends hand.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
It's alright going on about us pointing at planes, being racist, washing our clothes in the canal, wearing clogs, crapping in outside lavatories, eating coal and beating our wives, but putting pictures up of Simon Garner is really below the belt.

You really should be ashamed of yourselves.

My apologies. As I said on the Dingles thread, I have a friend who is a Blackburn fan. As you would expect, he is keener to see Brighton (and Boro) promoted than most 'neutrals'. He has also shared with me the (mythical?) tale of Garner's involvement in the first Turf Moor fly past.

Jan 10, 2014
He has also shared with me the (mythical?) tale of Garner's involvement in the first Turf Moor fly past.

He's always denied it, but then again as a snivelling Bar Steward he's always going to deny it.

He always did have brown underpants when coming t'Turf.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here