Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Burgess Hill Freeview HD Channels Missing For a Week.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It was a joke. I once lived in Burgess Hill.
i read it as extremely aggressive and rude - an attribute of snobbery synonymous with those violent thieving residents of Birkenhead. Opinions eh 🤷🏻‍♂️

It’s amazing how easy it is to find posts and reply to threads that don’t involve you with unhelpful and judgemental replies eh 👍

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
i read it as extremely aggressive and rude - an attribute of snobbery synonymous with those violent thieving residents of Birkenhead. Opinions eh 🤷🏻‍♂️

It’s amazing how easy it is to find posts and reply to threads that don’t involve you with unhelpful and judgemental replies eh 👍
Sorry. Duly noted that I am only allowed to post in threads that directly involve me. I will ask Bozza to furnish me with the list.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

This refers to problems in Hove but could it be the same problem and solution in BH?
Dear Mr. Oldman,

Thank you so much for the link for Restore. They sent a free booster box, but it did nothing. We phoned the number in the link, and yesterday an engineer turned up. He used his box of tricks and know-how to determine the fault being the aerial. He tried a new one which didn't improve things, but after installing the booster box and playing with the existing aerial, he managed to get all HD channels back.
It didn't cost anything.
He said it was nothing to do with phone signals, but somehow, the ariel was just "hanging", even though it's in the loft and I'm sure the last time I saw it, it was firmly fixed, so that's a mystery.
Any way, thanks again for helping to sort us out. Our lives are now whole again!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here