Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Burgess Hill Freeview HD Channels Missing For a Week.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Anyone else in the BH area with the same problem? Over a week now. All HD channels and lots of standard definition ones too.

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
I believe BBC are moving programmes to from SD to HD on freesat this year and Ive experienced some programmes later in evening off air. If you have google chrome you can use iplayer and chromecast them.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Anyone else in the BH area with the same problem? Over a week now. All HD channels and lots of standard definition ones too.

Upgrading your TV might be a start :facepalm:

7AA60784-13CB-4923-8DFD-87E17BA06E3F.png

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Apparently some recent research has shown that there isn't a cost/benefit case for keeping Burgess Hill aligned with the 21st century :shrug:

Sorry :wink:
The town centre already looks like the 23rd century (not that it’s worth trying to fight your way through the traffic to get there) - assuming the inevitable apocalypse happens by then.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
May be obvious but have you retuned (rescanned) the TV ?
Yes. On the hour, every hour! Apparently, the high pressure weather is the cause?

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Jul 7, 2003
Is that redevelopment of the Martlets ever going to happen or is it going to be like Teville Gate in Worthing - just one failed promise after another?

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
I always thought Newhaven had worse town centre, maybe we need a poll? Newhaven Burgess Hill or Worthing

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I always thought Newhaven had worse town centre, maybe we need a poll? Newhaven Burgess Hill or Worthing
no need, easily Newhaven - the others are just poor, Newhaven was designed like that :ohmy:

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here