Bullying in the workplace

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
To be honest ( and its not me who is being bullied) I am really glad it's almost the weekend , only one more day for there suffering, it'll all start again on Monday though

If its this bad then you have to put an end to it, what would you do if it were your son or brother?........

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Construction

Hahaha, Oh dear. Good luck with that. I think someone should tell Dorothy and Brenda to give them sonme stick back or get out of the building trade.

Edit: Just read thread further. An obvious wind up. Goat Lung have you nothing better to do? Get a woman. And a life.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Tell Colin and Jordan to wait until the bigger bully goes into the portaloo and then tip it over so the door is facing down.

They can then ask the bloke inside if he wants to continue behaving like he has been ?

Probably get fired for it but it would certainly teach the bully a lesson.

Make sure you film it :)

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
Are there real names George and Michael.
Yes there are real names George and Michael. You must know that because Georges and Michaels have played for the Albion. George Parris is a real name and so is Michael Robinson.

brightonbaz

Feb 22, 2009
If you work for a larger company then you will need to talk to the HR/personnel people. There will be policies and procedures to deal with this. If you think its more than banter then you have a personal responsibility to do something about it....turning a blind eye = connivance

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
hmmmm if this is a serious thread ,and they have done the things you say or you suspect it ,then bloody well report it ,because this would have gone from workplace bullying to a police matter ffs

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports