Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bullying in the workplace

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Bullying in the workplace is illegal. But its up to the two of them to do something. If you have a union you could speak to the local rep. It all sounds a bit grim.

Goat lung

Jan 27, 2013
Omg........try to film it....

Do you really think I should ? , I suppose I could try and set up a micro camera in there but it would be risky , the older one of the two bully's is a biggish bloke , he seems to be the bloke who has it in for "colin" , its not a nice situation to be fair

Goat lung

Jan 27, 2013
Yer deffo........would make great NSC viewing one would expect.....with things going on in the toilets are they the other way inclined?

Not sure if colin is the other way inclined , I think it is forced upon him , however the other lad" Jordan" could be like that as he is badly inflicted with gingerism , it's suddenly dawned on me now , that could be one reason he is being bullied , his hair colour!

BuddyBoy

Mar 3, 2013
Talk to the lads first and find out if they feel they're being bullied. If it's gay jokes then the bullies are stepping into harassment and discrimination - covered under the equality act and 'protected characteristics'. If the lads report this to the employers and the employers do sod all, the lads can take them to the cleaners big time.

Jimmy Grimble

This has just got a lot more interesting.

Jimmy boy 69

Nov 24, 2012
Brighton
Not sure if colin is the other way inclined , I think it is forced upon him , however the other lad" Jordan" could be like that as he is badly inflicted with gingerism , it's suddenly dawned on me now , that could be one reason he is being bullied , his hair colour!

That must be terrible for them.....Colin being forced and Jordan suffering abuse at both ends, why do they put up with it?

Goat lung

Jan 27, 2013
To be honest ( and its not me who is being bullied) I am really glad it's almost the weekend , only one more day for there suffering, it'll all start again on Monday though

BuddyBoy

Mar 3, 2013
I wish people would take this more seriously

You need to talk to the victims of this discrimination and let them know they can do something about it. If they kindly tell you it's all good then you can move on and keep your head down.

Gordon Bennett

Sep 7, 2010
What do the others who 'turn a blind eye' say about it? If there are a few of you prepared to stand up to the bullies then its a lot easier to get 'management' involved. After all bullies rely on no one (let alone a few people) standing up to them.

I wouldn't be surprised that if you approach 'Colin' and 'Jordan' they'd be reluctant to raise it with someone, otherwise they'd have already done it. But if they know there are one or two other prepared to support them then it becomes a very different situation.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Take a baseball bat in...approach these bullies and say

" come on then you slaaaaags...who wants some"

Works every time...and you will be a hero in the workplace and laydeeees will make you cups of coffee all day.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
So 2 older men at your work are regularly raping 2 younger men at your work and you're not sure what you should do?

WTF????

Are you taking the piss?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here