[Misc] Bully XL’s

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Should they be banned?

Irrelevance.

They already are. They are a pit bull breed and should not be owned by anyone.

At the very least they should have a muzzling order on them.

I have no idea why anyone other than a criminal moron would want to own such an ugly, dangerous, monster. Let alone have it in the house.

I’d like to see the breed wiped out.

What say you?

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
I think pit bulls are banned. And derivatives. Which is why the Bully XL is already banned. I’m not sure why the government have not acted on the ban already?
I really don’t understand the position that these groups are taking when it comes to something like this.

IMG_6384.jpeg

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I really don’t understand the position that these groups are taking when it comes to something like this.

View attachment 166462
Madness.

Wipe out the breed then you don’t have to worry about owners, rearing, or breeding.

It’s better that we save lives rather than the egos of the nitwits that own dogs bred for killing.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
My worry now is it will drive breeding underground , as i said I knew someone who had one of these monsters and as a pup the person couldn’t walk it with out pulling and was almost uncontrollable

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
My worry now is it will drive breeding underground , as i said I knew someone who had one of these monsters and as a pup the person couldn’t walk it with out pulling and was almost uncontrollable
Breeding is already underground. And if someone gets caught with one after a ban, it’s taken off them, there and then, and destroyed.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Well that's certainly no worse than the current situation whereby people are actually allowed to walk the street with these lethal weapons :shrug:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
This argument seems to be the equivalent of the US one on guns.

“Oh sure, this guy’s M16 was used to slaughter a classroom full of kids, but MINE wasn’t so it clearly isn’t the fault of the M16 that those kids are dead.”
There is some truth in that, but at least no one here is saying "Banning's not the answer. In order to protect yourself against someone with a dangerous dog all you need is to get a dangerous dog yourself."

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton

View attachment 166462
Agreed.

They can ‘point’ to whatever they want (perhaps rightly around breeding and ownership) however it does change that this dog is dangerous and will always attract the wrong people.

End the breed, end the issues. (Until some other breed becomes the in-thing)

The ban can’t come soon enough and it’s going to save a lot of people from a gruesome end.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I’d have fetched the biggest kitchen knife I could find and killed the thing.
In a public place, unlikely to have access to one eg down the park. Got to hope a gang of teenagers nearby, they all carry knives and might be able to help!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

View attachment 166462
It’s idiotic, I agree. And not everyone in those organisations will agree. Just the top brass, a key decision maker or two. Others will welcome, let’s face it, the types they have to confiscate off aren’t exactly into animal welfare standards! Plenty of their employees will have been bitten or mauled by such breeds when going to a welfare concern call.

The next step in this evolution cycle is to stop these types having children too. Different debate though ;)

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
In a public place, unlikely to have access to one eg down the park. Got to hope a gang of teenagers nearby, they all carry knives and might be able to help!
That particular video was outside the house. They came running out with plastic items. I’d have grabbed a knife and run the thing through.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I suspect existing dogs will have to be licensed and only walked if muzzled etc., if that.
Maybe. They went the strict route with pit bulls though. If you are seen with one, it is seized, tested, and if found to be a pit bull variant, destroyed.
Should be the same for these pit bull variants.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports