Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] BT Sport now TNT Sports

Rinkmaster

Oct 1, 2020
Newhaven
No motocross or tennis on TNT sports today. There was tennis on Prime though so I think that is what you have.
I have it on in front of me now tour de france, ultimate tennis showdown. They had henry leconte on yesterday. Try downloading the app on your phone through your amazon account and do it that way. It can all be sorted out. Plug in the search bar discovery+entertainment and sport. Should be OK from there.

SpongebobSquarepants

Jun 16, 2006
Sunny Worthing
I have it on in front of me now tour de france, ultimate tennis showdown. They had henry leconte on yesterday. Try downloading the app on your phone through your amazon account and do it that way. It can all be sorted out. Plug in the search bar discovery+entertainment and sport. Should be OK from there.
Tour de France is Eurosport. Unless you have West Indies 1 day cricket match you don’t have TNT sports. Look for the icon on the sport you are watching.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Annoyingly, I can no longer get BT Sport for a discount rate through my broadband supplier due to the buyout and rebrand to TNT Sports.

I resent going from paying £10pcm for BT Sport to paying £30pcm for TNT Sports. Does anyone have any discount codes for it?

I’d prefer to stay legal, but I’m not prepared to pay triple when I only want Brighton games and Moto GP.
It's explosive news though 😉

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
I can't wait to be watching Saudi league, via my BT/TNT/ Saudi Sports (washing) service, through my Saudi Smooth broadband, all initial investment funded by fossil fuel profits (subsidised by the tax payer) ... playing in their Aircon stadia cos it's 60 celcius outside.
Aahh... the sands of time 🤷‍♂️.
Sorry, possibly the wrong thread!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I'm confuddled... I had BT Sport via EE on my phone only which I think I was paying £10 a month for. Now it seems to work through discovery+ I am watching the cricket highlights on TNT1 right now.

The odd bit is that if I load the discovery+ app on my Samsung TV, that works too, full screen etc... which BT Sport never used to.

Weird... then again, I will probably discover I am paying for it somehow :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here