Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] BT Sport now TNT Sports

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
Oct 12, 2022
Annoyingly, I can no longer get BT Sport for a discount rate through my broadband supplier due to the buyout and rebrand to TNT Sports.

I resent going from paying £10pcm for BT Sport to paying £30pcm for TNT Sports. Does anyone have any discount codes for it?

I’d prefer to stay legal, but I’m not prepared to pay triple when I only want Brighton games and Moto GP.

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
Oct 12, 2022
Ripp off because it was a merger and not a buy out. Still owned by BT Sports in partnership with TNT.

Very annoying. I’m even more determined I’m not going to give them £30 a month now. £15pcm max, or I accept I’m going to miss some games and just listen on the radio.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Virgin stream it's £10 pcm

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Glad you brought this up...I had no idea. Will have to check to see if ours has gone up.
Only watch BT/TNT for the MLB, so will have to go another route if the cost is going up that much.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Glad you brought this up...I had no idea. Will have to check to see if ours has gone up.
Only watch BT/TNT for the MLB, so will have to go another route if the cost is going up that much.
Ordinarily I’d f*** it off as Brighton are in bt every now and again. European football is a real factor though.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Annoyingly, I can no longer get BT Sport for a discount rate through my broadband supplier due to the buyout and rebrand to TNT Sports.

I resent going from paying £10pcm for BT Sport to paying £30pcm for TNT Sports. Does anyone have any discount codes for it?

I’d prefer to stay legal, but I’m not prepared to pay triple when I only want Brighton games and Moto GP.
I'll be going to a local pub assuming they pick up TNT. Pint and a half of weak shandy to keep me legal and a packet of crisps with a few like mindeds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here