Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bt package, sky or virgin media

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
called them... unfortunately got a tenner knocked off but they gave me 100 mb line instead of my 60mb

I got to the point where I had given them a cancellation date and had sky being installed. I wasn't bothered about which product I had, I just wanted a lower price. So with a few days to go before Sky installation they called me and said they would match whatever price they were offering.

I actually called them Monday as price has gone up twice since I agreed my price and they said I can cancel whenever, I am not under contract and my discount is a rolling discount, so a good result I think. If it stays 60 something after August it will be a touch.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Mate, I had this, phoned them and its now £62 per month. Defo give them a call.

If you want to get the best deal from Sky its best to actually cancel and just don't threaten! When I just threatened the best they offered was 20% off for only 6 months. Ultimately, I cancelled my tv package and it went off last Friday. Come Monday night they had sent me a 50% off flyer for returning customer for 12 months. Now have entertainment extra+ with new with WiFi enabled HD box plus multiroom all for £38

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here