Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bryan Gil

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Four games for Spurs? F*** me you must be sh*t hot mate. You're far too good for us.
That’s an odd take. There’s absolutely zero evidence that he thinks he’s too good for us. The suggestion is simply that he wants to stay at Spurs and fight for a place 🤷‍♂️

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
The kid is being very poorly advised. He’s not going to attract a bigger club than us and he’s not going to get game time at Spurs. He and we missed an opportunity there.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I wouldn't want us to sign a player seemingly happy to sit on the bench at Spurs - says a fair bit about his attitude if he's not worried about playing time.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Spurs fans think he’s too lightweight and shit for the PL, Ange obviously doesn’t rate him.

Dodged a bullet?
Same could have been said of Billy Gilmour and whichever clown of a manager it was who let him come to us before Potter went there.

He's entitled to stay and fight for his place. I don't really understand why he would though, given he's about 5th choice there. :shrug:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Same could have been said of Billy Gilmour and whichever clown of a manager it was who let him come to us before Potter went there.

He's entitled to stay and fight for his place. I don't really understand why he would though, given he's about 5th choice there. :shrug:

Ego? If they make CL, he can say he was part of it :D . There were plenty of very fringe Manure players who stuck it out for years and years under Taggart, who can genuinely claim to have medals.

Fightingcock folk seem to think that Ange will finally get rid of Gil this summer, to a continental league.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea

In about a month’s time he could be 4th choice here….. then 5th once Solly returns.
If we wanted him then we really needed to do it 4 weeks ago.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Thank f*** he didn’t want to join.
Indeed.

He has made two squads and got himself 4 minutes action since the window closed. Unless Spurs get another series of bad injuries, he won’t be making the bench for the rest of the season.

He should have been willing to crawl on his hands and knees from Spurs stadium to the Amex if we’d shown interest. His attitude stinks. Perhaps he wants his value to plummet so that he can get a cheap move back to Spain?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Ego? If they make CL, he can say he was part of it :D . There were plenty of very fringe Manure players who stuck it out for years and years under Taggart, who can genuinely claim to have medals.

Fightingcock folk seem to think that Ange will finally get rid of Gil this summer, to a continental league.
:ROFLMAO:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here