Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Definitely MOM for me. The Mrs said she enjoyed him taking his shirt off but "his pants looked a bit dirty". #birds

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Personally I wouldn't have him as player of the season, I think that one belongs to Beram, but he is a very steady second and seems to be like a good bottle of the red stuff, just gets better with time. He's been there and done it with us now, he knows the club well, he's someone we will remember for years to come.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Jesus - so far the franchise and their annoying fat scouse **** of a manager have said Stockdale, Bruno, Kayal & Dunk should have been sent off. They're glossing over the award of their hugely dodgey pen that was awarded and saying it was us that got their fella (who was already on a yellow regardless so would have had a second for sure) sent off :lol:

They should do soccer lessons for the McFootball fans (if you look outside the ground you'll see what I mean - a great analogy by someone on our coach), so they understand a bit more about the game. Maybe hold them in TGI Fridays or one of the restraints in the game zone strip outside. I really felt like I was going to the baseball after all....

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
As for Bruno - I've never seen a player seemingly peak in their mid thirties. Last season and this he's been unreal. Actually looks like a different player - he never used to be anywhere near as good as he is now, I swear!

Has to be player of the season. Really important.

Oh please no - will be a travesty if Kayal doesn't get it - entire team revolves around him

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Was spot on yesterday and has been all season UNTIL the end of the game yesterday when he took his shirt off and pulled his shorts down a little bit so he could max the physique and those spanx he was wearing.
What was that about ???

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
Was spot on yesterday and has been all season UNTIL the end of the game yesterday when he took his shirt off and pulled his shorts down a little bit so he could max the physique and those spanx he was wearing.
What was that about ???

Maybe the undercrackers were one of his designs he was trying to show off! He has his own clothing range, as was mentioned in a programme a year or more ago. Absolute legend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here