Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Played very well, let down by the officials on the first goal.

However, lucky not to get a second yellow after the final whistle when he aggressively chucked the ball towards the officials.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Ithought Tuesday's performance against Reading was one of the best by an Albion player this season, and today he improved on it

Spinal Wheels

Apr 9, 2012
Newick
I took a Spurs supporting mate along with me today and within 10 minutes of kick off he said "Your right back is a bit special isn't he". His first touch is simply sublime and some of his tackles today were just as good.

Love this. Bruno was sheer class today & has been all season. It's seems Valencia sent us two legends after all. What a player.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Fantastic today and incredible all season. His anticipation gives him 5 yards over any opponent.
He has officially mastered the art of the standing tackle. Impeccable timing.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
I don't think I can recall any MKD player getting the ball past him when one on one. His brain and legs seem to be a second ahead of any opposition player. Dunk was on very good form today too.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
How has he actually managed to get better, despite reaching 35?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
They were trying to work out who he was, and came up with:

"Was that the guy with his head on up side down."

His head's upside down
His head's upside dooooooown
He's Burno Saltor
His head's upside down

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
Cd8fZ__WIAA_5TJ.jpg

I guess this is what peak fitness looks like.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Hopefully he get's a good turnout at the ARS dinner at the Clifftonville organised by [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION]

bigcabboy

Nov 7, 2011
sheer class I absolutely love him total quality I wonder if the person that put the status on here last week about Bruno needing to be dropped still has the same opinion or maybe a spell in the funny farm is required!!!

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Bruno even with numerous games to go, IS the player of the season. Fantastic and looks fit as a butchers dog.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here