Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
When we played a pre-season friendly in Marbella two years ago, Spanish fans were mobbing Bruno as well as Vicente, wanting them to sign their national flag. You don't play for Spain if you can't do your job.

Bruno has never played for Spain.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Funny old game innit. Myself and a few others around me had Bruno nailed on for MOM on Saturday. Maybe it's something to do with where you sit, we're all WSU if that helps.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Bruno was one of our best players on Saturday, having to play 70 mins completely isolated on the right, absolutely no options available when he got the ball. I have no idea what game some were watching.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Some people seem to think defending is one thing. Sliding in from about 5 yards and kneecapping an opponent.

Bruno is a good defender, his positional sense and reading of the game is second to none. He doesn't dive in, because he knows he can get done for pace.

His main problem is pace and lets remember he's 34 and being asked to play very high up the pitch, so it's no wonder he can't always get back and defend.

Also he does try tricks and flair stuff... but isn't that entertaining?

He played a number of inch perfect through balls on Saturday to both Bent and Bennett. Plus in case no one noticed, the goals came from the other side. I can't recall there being too much danger coming from Fulhams left.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here