Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
If NSC concentrated on blaming Sami for the stuff he's actually responsible for, it would be almost impossible to want him to stay.

But bulls**t threads like this one, make it almost impossible to want him out, because the anti argument is so pathetic.
This had nothing to do with Sami and yet its all his fault.

Just stick to the facts, guess what...

...there's enough of them.

Don't let facts get in the way of blind anger and ignorance.

No. 25

Aug 25, 2012
I felt a bit sorry for Bruno today, having to play right back and right-mid, especially in the first half after Kaz went off. Sammi, what the **** are you doing? Could you not see the gaping whole in our lineup for the best part of 70 minutes??!

But, yeah, he was pretty poor. He just doesnt have the pace to go round the outside of a player, he just checks back. Every. Single. Time. It just slows us down every time we go forward, allowing the defenders to regroup

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Looked to me that after an ineffective but pretty exchange of passes Solly had a go at Bruno for some reason. Bruno ran through him as if to say "show some respect". Both came out of it with credit.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Bruno was probably our best player last week, yesterday he was definitely out of sorts and had a poor game.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
It's true that yesterday Bruno's boots were less glittered with gold, his touch occasionally unusually letting him down, but i also recall his weighted pass around the back that Bent ran onto and touched out of play when rounding the keeper, and dangerous, dipping cross in that the keeper had to fist away on a day in which our 38 corners and 24 edge of the box freekicks were generally off-target.

throbinson

Feb 18, 2009
Shropshire
Bruno had so much space time and again today and the ball never came near him. He was getting seriously pissed at our midfield. Glad someone was. Gardner/Caskey/Ince should be sent to play with the kids and learn how to tackle; how to pass; and how to hold a formation. They were absolutely abysmal.

When he did get the ball all he wanted to do was go backwards. Not once did I see him try and take their full back on

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
It's true that yesterday Bruno's boots were less glittered with gold, his touch occasionally unusually letting him down, but i also recall his weighted pass around the back that Bent ran onto and touched out of play when rounding the keeper, and dangerous, dipping cross in that the keeper had to fist away on a day in which our 38 corners and 24 edge of the box freekicks were generally off-target.

Don't forget the one where Dunk, Hughes and Stockdale stood waiting for each other after Fulham had strolled through our non-existent midfield and Bruno ran in from the wing to smash the ball out of play before they could take advantage of the tap-in on offer. No wonder he was angry.

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
Bruno had so much space time and again today and the ball never came near him. He was getting seriously pissed at our midfield. Glad someone was. Gardner/Caskey/Ince should be sent to play with the kids and learn how to tackle; how to pass; and how to hold a formation. They were absolutely abysmal.

when he did get given the ball there was no one ahead of him on the wing and he had nowhere to go. formation and tactics woeful.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
when he did get given the ball there was no one ahead of him on the wing and he had nowhere to go. formation and tactics woeful.

If I was Andy Naylor right now I'd be busting a gut for an interview with Mr Saltor.
Might just get an eye-opening insight into what is happening at the club ???

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
If I was Andy Naylor right now I'd be busting a gut for an interview with Mr Saltor.
Might just get an eye-opening insight into what is happening at the club ???

First question would be, how come you have managed to be a defender for so long without being able to defend?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

ridda

Oct 6, 2003
BN1
:wozza:

Bar a somewhat poor spell in the first few months of Oscar's reign, Bruno has been very good for the club. As much as I love Calde I don't think people realise how lucky we are to have a player of Bruno's quality in the side.

Bruno is probably the most gifted player we have, and the twits that think different no nothing about football.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
First question would be, how come you have managed to be a defender for so long without being able to defend?

When we played a pre-season friendly in Marbella two years ago, Spanish fans were mobbing Bruno as well as Vicente, wanting them to sign their national flag. You don't play for Spain if you can't do your job.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here