Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
If he could stamp out the silly, and often, unforgivable mistakes then he would be a class player, but until he does I'll still not trust him not to lose us a game or two.

He hasn't so far, the only goal i can remember him being seriously at fault for was the second Watford goal away

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
He annoys me when he tries fancy flicks for no reason, like Saturday I think it was, the ball was passed to him on the wing, he had no players near him, and he tries to control it by flicking it off one foot to the other and ended up megging himself and giving them a throw

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Personally I think he is a flawed genius :)
I scream at him when he fecks up & collapse in a heap when he does ole ole stuff :O

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Beg pardon. I thought he got a booking. Saturdays ref would have booked him! Just don't need those silly things to creep into his game, with a important run-in to come, and some very iffy referees in this division.

He is currently on 8 bookings. If he gets 2 more in the next 8 games (up to and including the Charlton game on April 12th) he will have to serve a two-game ban.

Dunk

Jul 27, 2011
Lewes
He makes the odd mistake. The problem is that when he does it is sometimes because he is trying to be too clever instead of getting it safe- which looks bad. His mistakes are also likely to put us under pressure as he is a full back.

He is, however, bloody brilliant and consistently the one on the team who most looks like making something happen. This is quite an achievement for a full back.

It was a bit of a shame that Oscar's early-season experiment of playing him in midfield didn't work out.

His fitness is much better now and I would pick him every week.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
He is ok....but not in our half. His job is defending and he lacks that.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
He is ok....but not in our half. His job is defending and he lacks that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here