Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno

enterprise

Jul 12, 2010
He kicked it out of play about 5 times in the first half , hardly 10/10 material was it, much better 2nd half

Finally someone at the same game as me! Agree this was a much better performance and started to resemble his play at the start of last season especially in the 2nd half. However surely someone else noticed some dreadful passing and crossing attempts throughout the first half? Anyway great to have him back and not the player who looked like he couldn't care against Barnsley the other week.

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
Bruno all the way......just so pleased to see his confidence returning. Yes he will make some bad decisions and the odd miss pass etc. but his skill on the ball at times is the best I have ever seen in an Albion shirt in the 34 years I have been watching us. For entertainment alone his is top drawer when on form. When he wrong footed the Huddersfield player leaving the bloke on his arse I instantly let out a "did you see that" in the voice of Alan Partridge!!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Bruno all the way......just so pleased to see his confidence returning. Yes he will make some bad decisions and the odd miss pass etc. but his skill on the ball at times is the best I have ever seen in an Albion shirt in the 34 years I have been watching us. For entertainment alone his is top drawer when on form. When he wrong footed the Huddersfield player leaving the bloke on his arse I instantly let out a "did you see that" in the voice of Alan Partridge!!

Quite. Some of the the things he does when on top form, I have only seen otherwise in an Albion shirt by Vicente. No one else.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here