Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno

Jul 7, 2003
A game of 2 halfs forBruno. In the first he looked lazy and careless. Foul throw for goodness sake!
But a completely different player in the 2nd half and a real class act.

Agreed - glad it's not just me that thought that.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Nope, although today is the first time in a very very long time there's no doubt.

If today is the first day in a very very long time that he has put in such a performance, surely it doesn't put an end to the debate? If he puts in such performances regularly, sure, it ends the debate, but one performance? No. Saying this ends the argument is like writing off Conwayt after his performance v QPR or Ipswich. We need consistant levels of performance.

I'm not saying Calde should start, or that I think Calde is better, just that one performance is not enough to judge a player on. Whether you're writing a player off on the back of one poor game, or embracing them on the back of one great game.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Turned a corner after his previous poor performances today - should have been MOM, but of course - its always either Bridcutt or whoever scores.
That's exactly what I said to my mate...goal scorer first...doesn't matter if he's had a bad game...as there was no scorer it was going to be Bridcutt...do these sponsors watch the game,do they now anything about the game even...Bruno was MoTM by a country mile.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Sponsors are often (not always) people who don't really go specifically for the football, more to entertain guests who probably don't know much about the beautiful game. I tend to disregard it anyway. The fans know Bruno was the best player on the pitch yesterday.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
A game of 2 halfs forBruno. In the first he looked lazy and careless. Foul throw for goodness sake!
But a completely different player in the 2nd half and a real class act.

Agreed. frustratingly casual first 45 but very impressive second.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
He kicked it out of play about 5 times in the first half , hardly 10/10 material was it, much better 2nd half

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here