Bruno...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
Thought we played really well tonight and deserved to get 3 points instead of 1.

However I was really disappointed with Bruno tonight, especially his first half performance, very sloppy and have the ball away far too much and seemed to make the wrong choices in the final third!

Normally I really rate him and I hope it was just a one off bad game!

Other than that I was more than happy with how we played, 4 points out of the last 6 isn't a shabby return at all!

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I though he had a good first half and had a 'mare in the second half.

- - - Updated - - -

I though he had a good first half and had a 'mare in the second half.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
He had an absolute shocker today. It's almost like he doesn't quite know what to do with the ball when he gets it, very slow to make a decision.
Let's just hope it's because he's not match fit.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Second half he was right in front of us. I thought he did ok, looked shattered though.

Cold Gettin Dumb

Jan 31, 2013
Yeah, I definitely thought he was misfiring tonight. He redeemed himself a couple of times, but not quite enough. Hopefully he'll smooth things out & be back on form.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
First half he had so much space he didn't really know what to do with it.

Second half he lost the ball too often too casually.

Bad night at the office. It happens. :shrug:

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
He kind of has this 'I'm too good attitude' at times although may be his style. Gave the ball away in promising positions at times and needs to close down the attacker much quicker. Suggests he watches our left back who shows tons more urgency, in defence and attack, and gets the basics right first!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
He gets very sloppy with his distribution at times . Right at the death he let that guy on the left just waltz past him practically on the bi line as well. Needs to tighten his game up for Cardiff .

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
They doubled up on Buckley all night, leaving Bruno in absolute ACRES every time - and he did nothing with it.

He will rarely get that much freedom, very disappointing from him. Time and again we had people queueing up in the box and he just did not deliver. He's allowed an off night though.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
teams will continue to target our RHS, particularly in the 2nd half as Bruno tires.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
very clumsy tonight, rarely passed to one of our players and look lost with all the space they allowed him. obviously needs to get his match sharpness back, looks like he could link very well with Vince.

Feb 12, 2013
Thought he was poor tonight; yet at the same time both Buckley and Kaz didn't attack with the intent that I've grown to expect due to their excellent performances. Also thought Ulloa had a lot of chances. Oh well, we didn't loose and it's clear that all four that I've mentioned arn't 100% fit - tonight was a good point

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
In the first half he was the only player 'switched on' enough to block a pass through that would certainly have been a goal from their first attack.

From then on I kept trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, but by about the hour I'd given up.
He was the weakest player out there.

Although some of his all the ball movement was creating a lot of space.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Wasn't there tonight and while I think he's good I've always thought of him as one of the over-rated players by our fans. He's good but not great for me. Maybe I'm tainted by having witnessed mostly the games where Lopez has looked immense there though and thus not actually seen too much of Bruno.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports