Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno Saltor - New signing

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
20081014dasdasftb_12.jpg

He better be a lot better than Calderon. A LOT.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Clearly strengthening in the full back area so we dont have to play 2 holding midfielders.
2 winger and 3 central, Vicente Bridders and new signing, with CMS up top

Sounds bloody exciting to me, still need that midfielder, a left back and striker yet..

Cant wait to find out who they are..

Dont rule out some leaving yet though.....

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
2 solid signing with great pedigrees, we are now looking stronger than last year. Hopefully 3 more signings will be bought in and that will be me satisfied. I feel the development squad players will make more of an impact this season as well. Can't wait!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Fantastic signing yet again and to be frank we need a quality left back and right back if we're to progress.top top player:D

Great news the day before my holidaypunk:

Seat Stealer

Jun 23, 2012
3 years ago.............Catalan radio station Ona FM claims that Barcelona wants to sign Almería right back defender Bruno Saltor (28) this summer.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
3 years ago.............Catalan radio station Ona FM claims that Barcelona wants to sign Almería right back defender Bruno Saltor (28) this summer.

Lazio were said to be interested for the 2011/2012 season.

Durlston

"Southgate, you're the one!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Great signing and a decent pedigree as a full-back. Optimism is growing every week for a real push for promotion next season.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Comment from Vicente's biggest fan in Valencia "(Bruno) is not a great player but has a good relationship with Vicente"

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Vicente fue al Brighton, ahora Bruno Saltor también. Curiosamente, Rubén Suárez también tenía oferta del mismo equipo. ¡Qué casualidades!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here