Bruno Saltor - New signing

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Whilst this is a great signing on paper and with the keeper sorted as well. I can't help wondering just who is going to turn up next at the Amex in the position that is the most vital...Sticking the ball in the onion bag. If the two signings so far are anything to go by and Vicente signs as he is sure to now we have Bruno, I wouldn't be surprised to see Raul stroll into the Amex, in fact f*** it. Let's play in red with blue shorts lol......

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Great addition. Coming together slowly. LB, CM and CF and we're ready to roll!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
He is OK, but not going to get us into the play-offs.
Really depends on the expectation you have for us next year or the total lack of transfer activity up until this point.
Does this mean that TB will not spend money on transfers and prefers frees instead? If so we could be left with uninterested players on big money.
Trying not to cry into my cups but this signing doesn't excite me one bit, but hey ho.

they do say ignorance is bliss.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Think we need to have this blasting out while the team warm up

[yt]Ajmgyxr-Z8M[/yt]

Would sound great with 22000 singing it

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Also from Twitter:

Bruno Saltor deja el Valencia para fichar por el conjunto britanico del Brighton, equipo donde milita Vicente Rodriguez #asiestaelpatio

Translation:
Bruno Saltor leaves Valencia to sign for the whole of the British Brighton, where military equipment Vicente Rodriguez # asiestaelpatio

I suspect that translation is a bit off! :lolol:

Sometimes I just can't help laughing out loud at what our Club gets up to.

SPAIN/ VALENCIA, Italian chance for Bruno Saltor

23.06.2011 09.45 by Claudio Colla

Source: Sportitalia

Currently on a deal with Valencia until June 2012, Spanish right backwing Bruno Saltor (30) has been targeted by Lazio, in search for a replacement Stephan Lichtsteiner, who will join Juventus. Saltor might leave on an about 4 million euros offer.

Barcelona boss Guardiola targets Almeria fullback Bruno Saltor

Submitted by tribalfootball.com on Wed, 06/03/2009 - 07:33

Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola wants to strengthen his cover at right-back.

Guardiola is delighted with the impact of Daniel Alves, but wants competition for the Brazil international.

Almeria fullback Bruno Saltor is high on Guardiola's shopping list.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
While I'm a little surprised we've gone for a right back rather than a left back, this really is a player of tremendous pedigree. Just think, it wasn't that long ago that Andy Whing was our right back - and player of the year! We really have come a long LONG way in a short time.

Was thinking exactly this. We need a left back, but I'm hardly going to complain about adding player of this calibre to our defence. I do wonder where it leaves Calde, but no harm in making players earn their place in the squad.

As someone else suggested I wonder if Calde will move into a more attacking position? He seemed quite comfy coming forwards towards the end of last season.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
We need our Valencia supporting friend on here to tell us about him.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Quality signing, still find it a little amazing at the how the level of players we can attract now we have our own ground has improved :thumbsup:

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Unreal signing!

But where are the Youtube clips? Come one... we need some footage of our new footballing beast who's going OWN each and every left winger in the championship next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports