Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno Saltor - New signing

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
It would appear that the rumour about David Albelda was on the right track but the OP got the wrong Valencia player. Could this mean Calde will switch to left back or are we going to still sign a left back. Interesting that he reputedly turned down Wigan to join us.

Maybe he's actually been to Wigan.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
We have and we're still racking our brains as to who he is .

:lolol:

You lot are pathetic. You'd be going nuts if you signed any player from Valencia, let alone a player as highly rated as Bruno (awaits "haha hiz name iz Bruno witch meanz e is gay n dey sined him coz he is gay lyk evry1 in brighton")

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
He is OK, but not going to get us into the play-offs.
Really depends on the expectation you have for us next year or the total lack of transfer activity up until this point.
Does this mean that TB will not spend money on transfers and prefers frees instead? If so we could be left with uninterested players on big money.
Trying not to cry into my cups but this signing doesn't excite me one bit, but hey ho.

He is of a higher standard than most players in his position at this level. Like our new goalkeeper. And our free-roaming flair midfielder.

Get excited I say :)

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Must be one of the players Gus said he was going to get in 'to help' Vicente... I wonder who the other one will be?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Also from Twitter:

Bruno Saltor deja el Valencia para fichar por el conjunto britanico del Brighton, equipo donde milita Vicente Rodriguez #asiestaelpatio

Translation:
Bruno Saltor leaves Valencia to sign for the whole of the British Brighton, where military equipment Vicente Rodriguez # asiestaelpatio

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
He is of a higher standard than most players in his position at this level. Like our new goalkeeper. And our free-roaming flair midfielder.

Get excited I say :)

and to think that i got excited when leon knight got near the ball... gus might be getting the players needed now to play 'his style' i cant wait!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
While I'm a little surprised we've gone for a right back rather than a left back, this really is a player of tremendous pedigree. Just think, it wasn't that long ago that Andy Whing was our right back - and player of the year! We really have come a long LONG way in a short time.

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
Literally, this news has made my day. Spanish revolution at the Amex this season! hahahaha. Finding it hard to contain my joy right now! Vicente looking set to stay, and still awaiting 1 more signing...who next!? Cant bloody wait!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
While I'm a little surprised we've gone for a right back rather than a left back, this really is a player of tremendous pedigree. Just think, it wasn't that long ago that Andy Whing was our right back - and player of the year! We really have come a long LONG way in a short time.

I still think we will have Ignasi Miquel from Arsenal at left back but my word yes we have come a long long way haven't we? :)

AeA has been taking lessons in Egyptian reportedly - I think he and Gordon had better get some Spanish lessons organised :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here