Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno Saltor - New signing

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Olé

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Brighton and Hove Albion or Flair Albion for short. Bruno's arrival must mean that God will be putting pen to paper, if indeed he hasn't already. This is a very decent signing.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
I have seen him play several times and from what I can recall, he is too good for the championship! Loves to venture forward and get booked. A bloody good signing. This has to come with a renewed Vicente contract, suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurely.

Anyone found any footage of him in action to give us a taster ?
He's certainly in the Cataluña squad for this game against Argentina at the Nou Camp.

Cataluña put out a half-way decent side and won 4-2. It was a warm-up game, as part of Argentina's build up to the World Cup.

RCD Espanyol: Corominas, Verdú and Moises Hurtado.
FC Barcelona: Víctor Valdes, Carles Puyol, Xavi Hernandez, Gerard Pique, Sergi Busquets and Bojan Krkic.
Deportivo: Sergio González and Albert Lopo.
Getafe: Jordi Codina.
Valencia: Bruno Saltor.
Sevilla: Fernando Navarro.
Racing: Oscar Serrano.
Real Betis: Sergio García.
Villarreal: Joan Capdevila.
Arsenal: Cesc Fàbregas.
Ajax: Oleguer Presas and Gabri.

[yt]rbc2kIfe_fI[/yt]

Is he the Number 2 shirt who fails to cut out the shot for Argentina's second goal, at 02:55?

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
He is OK, but not going to get us into the play-offs.
Really depends on the expectation you have for us next year or the total lack of transfer activity up until this point.
Does this mean that TB will not spend money on transfers and prefers frees instead? If so we could be left with uninterested players on big money.
Trying not to cry into my cups but this signing doesn't excite me one bit, but hey ho.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here