Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno now misses two games

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Great news, for all the Bruno lovers look long and hard at the stats, Calderon creates more, scores more, defends better, gets far less bookings, gets back better, puts in more effort and doesn't rely on those around him to cover for his ineptitude.

Flashy flicks don't do it for me.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Cometh the hour cometh the man.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Look forward to Calderon slotting in at Right-back. He's not as good as Bruno, !

You're wrong.

He's better, scores more, makes more and is a better defender.

Magic City

Mar 29, 2014
You're wrong.
He's better, scores more, makes more and is a better defender.

I'm not quite sure why you have put a lot of spaces there, maybe you're missing the 'jester' emoji to make it clear that you're joking. Scoring more as a Right-Back is neither here nor there, what they are judged on is goal conceded and clean sheets. Now I'm no where near Bruno's biggest fan, but he has been responsible for us to concede just 36 goals all season. Through two different managers he has been preferred to Calderon, so I would suggest that Calde is (ever so slightly) inferior to Bruno.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I'm not quite sure why you have put a lot of spaces there, maybe you're missing the 'jester' emoji to make it clear that you're joking. Scoring more as a Right-Back is neither here nor there, what they are judged on is goal conceded and clean sheets. Now I'm no where near Bruno's biggest fan, but he has been responsible for us to concede just 36 goals all season. Through two different managers he has been preferred to Calderon, so I would suggest that Calde is (ever so slightly) inferior to Bruno.

er Calderon has played in 19 of those games, Bruno 28

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Bruno booked tonight - will be suspended for two games
I've got absolutely no worries about Calderon stepping in. We're lucky to have two quality players in that position.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Just done a bit of research, firstly some of the games both played in whether as sub or both on the pitch together.

This season

Calderon P19 W7 L5 D7 goals against 19 scored 2 goals 4 assists(joint highest)

Bruno P29 W11 L10 D8 goals against 28 scored 0 goals 2 assists

With Calderon playing points tally equate to 1.47 Bruno 1.42.

Calderon comes out top in all the stats. So when posters say Bruno is better there's no one single thing that backs it up.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here