John Carver 15%
Steve McClaren 23%
Rafael Benitez 42%
Steve Bruce 29%

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Could always bring in Peter Beardsley in as interim manager, so as to keep up the fvck up face look of a manager.....

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Made some poor buys. Although unsuitable for owning a football club as just an out and out businessman Ashley had the right philosophy in that refused to spend his own money and club could spend what came in. Despite the moans a lot spent on players over the years just the wrong ones

brianwade

Jan 31, 2008
Bruce finally got the axe - like many in SA .

Fans are deluded , team is average and very much looking forward to taking 3 points off them . Do the Saudi's realise how cold it is in Newcastle ? They play Palace next and I 'll be cheering for them for once

el punal

I’ve always liked Newcastle and their fans, I’ve always enjoyed our away trips up there - I’m not so sure now. Steve Bruce was always going to be between a rock and a hard place in trying to make any progress with what he had. Now with a monstrous regime in power his execution was only a matter of time.

The way the fans have abused him and the odious way their fans have welcomed the new, and very dubious owners, leaves a nasty taste in the mouth. At times like these I am so grateful that Tony Bloom and his management are running our club.

I hope, I really do, that Newcastle now have a terrible time in recruiting a decent manager and half decent players. Who knows? This could be the most cataclysmic revolving door club of all time. I will watch the ins and outs and downward spiral with a schadenfreude interest.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
I doubt it as the majority of those players will be binned soon as well so why should they care

Of course it makes it trickier. A new manager bounce the fans being much more behind the team, players trying to impress the new manager.

The ideal scenario was a lame duck Steve Bruce limping on until after our game. This is not good for us.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Of course it makes it trickier. A new manager bounce the fans being much more behind the team, players trying to impress the new manager.

The ideal scenario was a lame duck Steve Bruce limping on until after our game. This is not good for us.

Unless, as is entirely possible, the Saudis threaten to behead any Newcastle players involved in a defeat as motivation, they are still a damp footballing squib at this stage. We’ll be fine.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
NU: “sorry Steve we’re letting you go”
SB: “I can’t believe you’re not doing this in person”
NU: “Ok would you like to nip into the Saudi Embassy to do this”
SB: “On the phone is fine”

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Newcastle under Bruce was very similar to Newcastle under Rafa. One left a hero, the other gets sacked. It would be funny if they went down this year.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Well that's the least surprising news story I'll see today out the way

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here