Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brtain's Got Talent crossbow stunt goes wrong!...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
They were fixed in place by a metal stand so the performer did. Trust me this 'trick' was new levels of bullshit.
So this 'accident' is more likely to be a crap publicity stunt :rolleyes:

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
As usual with BGT the auditions were fairly amusing and decent family entertainment but as soon as you get to the live shows apart from the last act at the end of each show, 90% of all the other acts are car crash television

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
As usual with BGT the auditions were fairly amusing and decent family entertainment but as soon as you get to the live shows apart from the last act at the end of each show, 90% of all the other acts are car crash television

Pretty much this.

They are not particularly subtle when it comes to guiding the vote.

The choir were way ahead last night. The rest were absolute dogshit, especially the impressionist - awful.

The Mother and Son - slightly disturbing

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Pretty much this.

The choir were way ahead last night. The rest were absolute dogshit, especially the impressionist - awful.

All of this. Absolute pony (I haven't watched the choir, so can't comment on them). Love him or hate him, you have to say that Simon speaks a lot of sense – even though he gets booed for it (all part of the pantomime, I guess?). I like BGT but some of the acts are so much better than the majority, that they end up looking a bit rubbish.

I reckon ITV is going to ruin (even more?) The Voice by going down the same road. At least with that all of the auditions were half decent.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Pretty much this.

The impressionist :)
Who does a Bear Grylls impression??
And also the mother son act felt a bit like Norman and Norma bates meets the Brady bunch, all very disturbing

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
31f93a4f53bd7720eb8a7bc507c6de85.jpg

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

The whole thing is a prearranged choreographed construct, from the 'supposedly first time off the cuff' auditions right on through. We're living in the Truman Show and mistaking it for real life. See also Adrian Durham ranting about stuff he doesn't actually believe in on Talksport, or TV shows such as Gogglebox showing people acting 'naturally' with a camera on them and still the thickos lap it up as genuine real life. We're one step removed from Orwell's 1984 for fark's ache!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
The whole thing is a prearranged choreographed construct, from the 'supposedly first time off the cuff' auditions right on through. We're living in the Truman Show and mistaking it for real life. See also Adrian Durham ranting about stuff he doesn't actually believe in on Talksport, or TV shows such as Gogglebox showing people acting 'naturally' with a camera on them and still the thickos lap it up as genuine real life. We're one step removed from Orwell's 1984 for fark's ache!

That Room 101 is pretty shite too, I think.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
It actually impacted on the board, one foot to the right of his stomach, then bounced back off it.

The first misfire did this, but the one later, I am certain, with the benefit of playback and pausing frame by frame hit his stomach.

We didn’t really see the trick, but it was based on Russian Roulette. What should have happened was Alesha Dixon fired 4 at random. Then he was going to step away and the 5th would have been fired where he was standing.

The arrows were designed to only pierce polystyrene, not flesh.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So we all need to promise not to watch this shit, or they've won.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here