Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

British Summertime

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Err, as I pointed out, we are the ones that set the standard for the whole world with Greenwich Meantime. All other times zones take their standard from us.

Some countries refer to GMT whilst others use the acronym UTC (Universal Time Clock)

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I think you must be on a wind up. Spain have got it wrong, not us.

Why?
The further west you go the more the time change goes minus. Spain is further West yet it's +1. Just shows how we are totally on the wrong time Zone that nobody on our Longitude has chosen the same time zone as us. Explain why 100 miles across the channel, with the same daylight as us are +1hr, and yet we feel the need to buck the trend? Denmark and Germany, Austria I could understand being on GMT yet even they are +1 and further East! We've had it wrong for years. I've never heard of kids in Leipzig kicking up a fuss for going to school in the dark. Total nonsense.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
In tough times people always fuss around with trivialities, Scottish independence, British Summertime, ridiculous plans for rail links and floating airports. It's to avoid facing the real issues, government corruption. Like tidying ones room instead of revising for exams.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here