Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Bristow

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Slag him off all you like, but when Alexander of Macedonia was 33, he cried salt tears because there were no more worlds to conquer … and he's only 27.

Loadicus Trux

Jan 12, 2012
The old cricket adage goes, "catches win matches," considering we've put down at least fourteen in this series, tells you why we're two nil down.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
well he's certainly stoked up some beef with the Aussies now , so good to see warner turn into a chicken although i would pork his missus......hopefully we nail this innings today and the headingly crown roast the ockers.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
well he's certainly stoked up some beef with the Aussies now , so good to see warner turn into a chicken although i would pork his missus......hopefully we nail this innings today and the headingly crown roast the ockers.
Ahhhhh Bristow

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Well i guess if you took at least 100 runs of Australia for the 1st and 2nd test you would have the answer. I mean the ball is being bowled high down Travis Heads leg side and Bairstow has made no allowance in his positioning for that particular delivery. There's been plenty of other dropped chances as well by several players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here