Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol Rovers vs Brighton And Hove Albion Official Thread

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Obviously I haven't seen it, but Kuipers is one of the worst time-wasters in the world, we all know it, so I doubt that particular card was that controversial.

It was one of the most ridiculous bookings ever. Fortunately Kuipers didn't let it go to his head, and just accepted it and got on with the game. However, the ref was an absolute prick because he just GUESSED what had happened, and guessed wrong. I sincerely hope the Football League marking him gives a suitably derisory score.

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
fair play brighton, great result for you at the horrible horrible shithole that is brizzol. We have them saturday and county ground is pretty much sold out 14,500.

im just hoping carlisle and crewe f*** up. As i've mentioned before could have a proper southern division going on next year.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I would whole-heartedly like to APOLOGISE to Michel Kuipers for getting him booked last night, after instructing the ball boy to throw the ball to the other end of the pitch to Michel to waste a bit of time. I thought it would lead to him being sent off as he was wasting ridiculous amounts of time, and added 5 minutes of agony at the end of the game for everyone that was there

Sorry x

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here