Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol Rovers vs Brighton And Hove Albion Official Thread

I can report that the weather down here has been warm and sunny and 24 hours before kick off there is a palpable air of expectation in and around Bristol. I have been watering my herb garden and consequently tomorrow will be wearing studs not blades.
The dogs asleep but tomorrow will participate in a little light training then rest until match time. I shall be wearing my home strip and will get changed in the bedroom about half an hour before leaving. See you all there.

Mar 3, 2004
Hove
Just thought Id help bump this up overnight with a quick update.

Score 0-0
Bristol Rovers 100% possession (matchball currently in the locker room).
:thumbsup:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Brizzle Rovers will have a very weaken team out tommorow....4 of their defence are missing and they will have a couple of youngesters and midfield players playing at the back.A great time to be playing them

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Brizzle Rovers will have a very weaken team out tommorow....4 of their defence are missing and they will have a couple of youngesters and midfield players playing at the back.A great time to be playing them

Do we know if Fraser's brother is going to play for them or not?

Mar 3, 2004
Hove
Bristol Rovers first-team coach Paul Trollope told BBC Radio Bristol:

"In terms of injuries, and with the suspension to Steve Elliott, we're as bare as we've been.

"I don't sensationalise things. It's not quite a crisis, but in terms of numbers it's pretty close to being one.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004

"In terms of injuries, and with the suspension to Steve Elliott, we're as bare as we've been.

"I don't sensationalise things. It's not quite a crisis, but in terms of numbers it's pretty close to being one.

As I said a great time to play them...come on:albion2:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
As I said a great time to play them...come on:albion2:

And in stark contrast to how it was when the original fixture was postponed. At that time we had a threadbare team and they were on a roll. Shame.

:lolol::albion2::albion2::albion2:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Did I just type that out loud????:wozza:

Don't worry by the time the match actually starts this will be buried in amongst ten pages of utter dross mixed with similar sexual references (my posts aside) and no one will have the time or the inclination to read yours!

Mar 3, 2004
Hove
I would appreciate it if you could post your reference to becoming aroused somewhere other than below my post. :lolol::blush:

Uhum....Eeeeer OOOps.

Well Lloydy will bang in a couple tomorrow and Harty will get his deserved goal too!
3-1 will do me.
Better go lie down in a dark room.:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Listening to Paul Trollopes interview , the man talks sense . Sounds a decent manager. Was well awar of our diamond , cox + hart being in form. Was aware of whing and Elphick. Also stressed how to approach the game mentally and to start well. Can't see them rolling over with him in charge. He'll have them fired up big time. Concerning. Would take a point if offered

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

Every time we play a team that, we're told, has an injury crisis and has struggled to put out a side, we seem to lose.

I don't have good feeling about this one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here