Hart to score anyone?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
I think harts on for forster you know

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
if you are lucky enough to get half a chance whos you choice to bury it, Glenn Murray??.......NO lets bring on that proven goal getter Gary Hart.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
It's all about how you express it.

Really? Well, these are all the responses to the equaliser. Tell me, what about these responses warranted the reply "What's that noise I hear, the stampede of the 'moaners' rushing back to their PC's.", which reply crosses that linefrom expressing disappointment with conceding to becoming a moaner?

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooo

Probably even harder to hold on now they have scored than it was at 0-0 - we need more of the same - see if we can sneek another

1-1 shitting f***. Still overwhelmingly unimpressed, Paul?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
BBC live text is a complete waste of time as usual and world service only ever mention the premiership so relying on you guys for regular updates. Unfortunately there seems to be more interest in recrimination than the game

scarby

Feb 16, 2004
wellingborough
you get the feeling you just know its coming, as sure as night follows day...i will be amazed if we hold out for a point.Slade will be working on his unlucky speech already in his head.

and followed by 'give the team time to gel'.....................

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Really? Well, these are all the responses to the equaliser. Tell me, what about these responses warranted the reply "What's that noise I hear, the stampede of the 'moaners' rushing back to their PC's."

You sad man.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I love it when a sub is made and EVERYONE mentions it as if they'll be the only one to do so. Always makes me chuckle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here