Bristol Rovers FC V Brighton and Hove Albion FC **Official Thread**

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Moan, moan, moan. Red cards happen, that's football. It's a shame, and it's bloody annoying because it makes it even harder for us in the second half, but it's not over yet. I think we'll nick this 1-0, if we score first then we'll win this. I am suprised Dickinson came off, I would have removed Forster personally, just to have the big man up front who can get the ball down and hold it up, but Forster is more likely to score. It's a brave tactical decision from Slade, I trust him!

Thank god for Michel. :bowdown:

good post.....think he might have left Fozzie on because of his 7 goals

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
I would do what makes better tactical sense to myself... Just because Forster is the league's top scorer, I think we would be better off having Dickinson up front, that's what is known as an opinion.

Yeah. And I was giving you my opinion. Or are you the only one who is allowed one. :thumbsup:

fleet

Jul 28, 2003

Not that good a post - not many teams in this division have had as many red cards as us, fewer still let in 7 on the back of one of them - some reason for us to be a bit concerned and not best pleased ... on balance

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

I think the truth is that both Forster AND Dickinson are quality strikers who could lead the line alone for us in this "needs must" case. As I said, I would have plumped for Dickinson, but as I ALSO said, Forster is more likely to score. Hopefully, it will be a masterstroke come full time!

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Ok lets regroup and go for the optimism that we will win this with our rare break away after they over commit people into attack

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Dicko up front on his own would mean playing for the draw instead of going for a win. Thats why Fozzy has been kept on.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
come on you super seagulls.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Not that good a post - not many teams in this division have had as many red cards as us, fewer still let in 7 on the back of one of them - some reason for us to be a bit concerned and not best pleased ... on balance

But surely you can only improve on losing 7-1 with 10 men. Slade would of learnt alot from the errors made from that game and will now be putting his wisdom into practise. It wouldn't suprise me if we get lucky in the second half.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
"You would take off the leagues top scorer?! Are you mad?!"

Is there an opinion in there, or just an ignorant little outburst? ???

You take it to literally. I was not asking a question, I was giving my opinion. Read it again but less defencivly.

"You would take off the leagues top scorer?" Is an opinion aswell as a question however retorical.

"Are you mad". Again not literally are you mad? But more iDi disagree with you there NE.

On a positive note I agree about the moners will come out. But maybe me and your good self have more patience.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
673 Albion fans at Brizzle today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports