Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol Rovers FC V Brighton and Hove Albion FC **Official Thread**

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Virgo has given us no chance - has he got no brains at all? Great to see the captain do a fine job like that

Did exactly the same at Oldham , gets beaten and then hacks away the players legs.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Moan, moan, moan. Red cards happen, that's football. It's a shame, and it's bloody annoying because it makes it even harder for us in the second half, but it's not over yet. I think we'll nick this 1-0, if we score first then we'll win this. I am suprised Dickinson came off, I would have removed Forster personally, just to have the big man up front who can get the ball down and hold it up, but Forster is more likely to score. It's a brave tactical decision from Slade, I trust him!

Thank god for Michel. :bowdown:

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
Virgo is clumsy, and lacks skill. Never a midfielder, and looks exposed at right back. If he cant get in tghe side as a centre back then drop him. Still look on the bright side - at lest he cant take the free kicks today!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Virgo being sent off has effectively meant the chance of 3 points this afternoon are nil.

Better tell the team to get dressed and come home then. Do you remember what Wallsall did last season when they had 2 sent off at Withdean?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Moan, moan, moan. Red cards happen, that's football. It's a shame, and it's bloody annoying because it makes it even harder for us in the second half, but it's not over yet. I think we'll nick this 1-0, if we score first then we'll win this. I am suprised Dickinson came off, I would have removed Forster personally, just to have the big man up front who can get the ball down and hold it up, but Forster is more likely to score. It's a brave tactical decision from Slade, I trust him!

NO, forster can score goals and if we left dickinson upfront and just played hoofball we would have no chance at all, he cant head, he doesnt jump, he has no physical presence and not much speed

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
0-0 at best now, Forsters never a lone striker and neither midfieder are natural attack minded players to support Forster. Thornhill will have to be introduced at some point and if we go down at any point then Murray will surely need a run out if it mean going 3-3-3 and losing the unnatural fullbacks. Attack is our only chance in having a chance looking at the strengths and weaknesses in our first team.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove

You would have taken off the leagues top scorer? Are you mad!?

I have no doubt that Slade will put Murray on in replace of Forster on about 65-70 mins.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
6-2-1 formation for the 2nd half ?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Will Judas get on. I hear he is the highest paid twelfth man. :angel:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
0-0 at best now, Forsters never a lone striker and neither midfieder are natural attack minded players to support Forster. Thornhill will have to be introduced at some point and if we go down at any point then Murray will surely need a run out if it mean going 3-3-3 and losing the unnatural fullbacks. Attack is our only chance in having a chance looking at the strengths and weaknesses in our first team.

Davies is a winger/striker

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I thinks he is more likely to stick to 4-4-1 and replace Forster with Murray when he is knackered.

A loss isn't yet a foregone conclusion.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Paul Camlin makes me laugh, the ultimate Brighton optimist.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
You would have taken off the leagues top scorer? Are you mad!?

I have no doubt that Slade will put Murray on in replace of Forster on about 65-70 mins.

I would do what makes better tactical sense to myself... Just because Forster is the league's top scorer, I think we would be better off having Dickinson up front, that's what is known as an opinion.

Here's another, the moaning bastards are out in force as usual to complain about Virgo. It doesn't matter what he does, he gets criticism. It's boring, tedious and typical of Brighton "fans" on North Stand Chat. ???

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
The problem is none of us really believed today - we really wanted it to turn out well, but kind of assumed that a brave defeat was on the cards, now it is just looking bleak.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here