Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol City vs Brighton & Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Barnes must be injured if Barker is on the bench.

Sensible squad rotation from Gus for me. However as they are playing 4-5-1 a big man to hold the ball up would have been useful...

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Great.

Had £10 on Ulloa as first goalscored 5/1

£5 in first 10 mins at 14/1

Highly unlikely either of those will come in now...

Barn Door Billy

Feb 19, 2012
Somewhere near Reading...
I presume Ulloa is being rested after saturday (he still seems to be adjusting slightly to English football). Or maybe gus is being crafty after the pre match comments from the Bristol manager (about how much of a threat he is). Not playing him from the start means the Bristol defenders will not be able to adjust to him, so when he comes on, probably for CMS (a very type of player), then BAM! :)

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Would have played Leo to get a lead and then we could have rested him if we were in control, not sure he is as much of an impact player as CMS would be off the bench

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
hmmmm....so at least one of my predicted scorers (Barnes) aren't going to manage it now. Oh well, I'll stick with 0-3 as the score, it'll have to be Orlandi x2 and one for Ulloa off the bench :thumbsup:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Poyet had always planned to rest Ulloa today anyway, looks like he stuck with his plan. Its a big season ahead, and 3 games close together so use the squad.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Picture 1.png

Just come in on Facebook. Greer on the pitch AND on the bench?

Clone?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Ulloa on the bench. No Vicente.

Charlie said in the press conference that it is silly to take players on the team coach which might aggravate an injury on a long journey

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I do think CMS does better away from home as teams don't sit so deep so he can use his pace to get behind the defence. I'm pretty sure he's scored a lot more goals in away games than at the Amex.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC
#BHAFC subs v #BCFC: Ankergren, Greer, Dicker, Forster-Caskey, LuaLua, Ulloa, Barker.

Mind games from Gus with Spanish Len on the bench.

Mind games from Gus usually back fire and we end up having to change it late just to scramble a draw.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here