Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol City vs Brighton & Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Been to Ashton gate 5 times and have never seen us win, including a long old trip down in the paint pot trophey a few years back. Not attending tonight, but still not expecting too much, would love to see us take 3 points, however I can see Bristol getting an early goal and holding on until late in the second half 1-1.

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
find a space and park in it...

in all seriousness plenty of parking all around the ground, if you get there early you will be fine, if you dont well you may need to walk 5-10 mins.

Thanks! planing on getting there for 6-30. I know i've said it in another thread but if anyone wants a lift from the exeter area PM me.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Bristol City 0 (Zero) - 3 (THREE) Brighton and Hove Albion (Spanish Dave, Ulloa, Bruno)

:albion: :albion: :albion:

There isn't a game in Manchester this evening.

this
I had written down on a pad it would be 0-3 but had not made up my mind as to scorers so will bow to your choice

hows the cat?

Anyone got any tips for parking near the ground?

Wales is available

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
This will be a tricky one tonight, their league position in relation to their recent results are deceptive. Any team that can beat Watford 2-0 need a lot of respect. Coupled with the fact that they only just lost to other high flyers Cardiff and palace, both by 2-1 score lines.
But I'm feeling confident, we are in fine form, Ulloa seems to have found his shooting boots and we have Bridders back from suspension

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
League matches at Bristol City
Brighton wins - 10
Bristol City wins - 16
Draws - 7
Brighton goals - 36
Bristol City goals - 54

League results at Bristol City (last 30 years)
English League Championship

10.09.2011 Bristol City 0-1 Brighton
English League One
02.09.2006 Bristol City 1-0 Brighton
English Division Two
24.04.2004 Bristol City 0-0 Brighton
03.11.2001 Bristol City 0-1 Brighton
09.09.1995 Bristol City 0-1 Brighton
English Division Two (old)
20.08.1991 Bristol City 2-1 Brighton
22.09.1990 Bristol City 3-1 Brighton
English Division Three (old)
28.12.1987 Bristol City 5-2 Brighton

Last Season
Bristol City 0-1 Brighton
Possession: 46% - 54%
Shots: 15 - 14
On Target: 9 - 8
Corners: 8 - 7
Fouls: 11 - 8
Yellows: 1 - 0
Scorer: Barnes (80)

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
O'Driscoll's comments about Ulloa are interesting. It must be a manager's nightmare when a new striker pops up and scores a hat-trick in the preceding match because there's no way Bristol City will feel fully prepared for that threat.

Ulloa might therefore fully occupy both central defenders, and if Gus was so inclined to pick him I think CMS would get time and space playing off him.

I fancy we'll win this 2-NIL.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
this
I had written down on a pad it would be 0-3 but had not made up my mind as to scorers so will bow to your choice

hows the cat?

I meant to PM you! Thanks for your advice, I spoke with her previous owners and unfortunately she suffered some form of injury when she was a kitten and she fractured her hip. They were unable to do anything, apparently, and she's now kind of stuck with it. She's in no pain or discomfort and she's settled into our flat really nicely. She's exactly what we were looking for, it's going really well! Unfortunately, she hates dry food and looks at us as if to ask, "why don't you love me?" when we don't give her wet food! But we'll keep trying new brands and flavours until she finds some dry food which she doesn't seem offended by. Any suggestions?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Freak 5-1 win for the good guys I reckon. More goals for Argentina's greatest footballing Leo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here