Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol City 5th March

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Ashton Gate can probably be seen from the office. The Suspension Bridge certainly can be.

As such, I may well pop along. I'm not committing yet, we need to absolutely thwack Huddersfield first.

I guess I'm going then.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
First live match of the season...struggling business and no car doesn't help!

Its a bloomin lovely day here...but worried as they are on a rather decent home run of victories and this is The Championship, the league where anything can happen, and probably will!

Albion15

Nov 19, 2012
I'll be there. me and a few mates decided to book the PM off work and go. not been there before either so i reckon it'll be a laugh
anyone recommend a pub??

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Please all give the lads a cheer for me.. I won't be there.. :(

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Does anyone know whether this can be listen to via something like 'TuneIn' IOS app? I am abroad and although I have seagulls player photon has stopped working on my iOS devices?!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'll be there. me and a few mates decided to book the PM off work and go. not been there before either so i reckon it'll be a laugh
anyone recommend a pub??

Gloriously sunny day and forecast to be a balmy 13 degrees. Has to be The Cottage Inn, right on the river and a short-ish walk to Ashton Gate - The Cottage Inn, Bristol - Butcombe Brewery

It will also allow [MENTION=394]nail-Z[/MENTION] to keep making cottaging jokes.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Does anyone know whether this can be listen to via something like 'TuneIn' IOS app? I am abroad and although I have seagulls player photon has stopped working on my iOS devices?!

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/photon-flash-video-player/id430200224?mt=8

I use this one on my i phone and it plays seagulls player, however its unstable and crashes now and then which is a pain as its a a slow process to log in via the screen on an i phone. I assume an i pad will run it as well. Other Mac users may be able to recommend a better app.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Gloriously sunny day and forecast to be a balmy 13 degrees. Has to be The Cottage Inn, right on the river and a short-ish walk to Ashton Gate - The Cottage Inn, Bristol - Butcombe Brewery

It will also allow [MENTION=394]nail-Z[/MENTION] to keep making cottaging jokes.

One more vote for the Cottage Inn, if the weather stays nice then get down there and sit on the harbourside with a pint. Lovely.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here